T W E N T Y S I X

A/n : Do votes and comment please ❤🥀

The morning sun hits my eyes that disturbed my sleep

The morning sun hits my eyes that disturbed my sleep. After a long time, I've finally sleep at night. Peacefully. But I feel the emptiness on my arm and on the bed.

I shot my eyes flung open to find, Valentina is not in the room.

My heart sank into a familiar fear as I got down of the bed and rushed outside to the Ava's room.

I sighed in relief!

There's Both mother and daughter, giggling on something as Valentina was making her wear her dress.

A soft smile formed into my lips by seeing them.

" Good morning, Babydoll. "

I stepped towards them. Ava peeped from the side of Valentina and her eyes delightedly brighten by seeing me.

Valentina stepped aside and I take Ava in my arms.

" Good morning! "

Her soft morning voice reached upto my ears.

" Are you going to live with us? "

She wiggles her head to see my face. I pressed a kiss on her soft tiny cheeks that she immediately jumped into happiness.

" No, babyDoll. "

" Why? ", her face immediately saddened with my words.

" Are you going to leave today, Jimin? "

I turned my head towards Valentina who's also seemed sad for some reason.

" Yes. We need to fly back today. I've many important works pending. "

Ava wrapped her arms around my neck and pressed her face into my shoulder .

" No! Don't leave me please. "

I laugh at her sweet demand.

" I'm not going to leave you, Babydoll. You and your mumma is coming with me. "

Ava and Valentina both flinch with my words. But Ava face enlightened with happiness while Valentina's covered with tension .

" Jimin! " , Valentina maybe wanted to disagree with me but I'm not going to listen her.

Really not any more!

Whoever is threatening her with me and Ava, I'm going to find her but because of that silly reason, I'm not going to leave her anyway.

" Babydoll, do you know who am I? "

She frowned her eyebrows and pouted at me.

" I asked you yesterday. Did you reply me? "

Fucking Lord!

She got this smart mouth from her mother for sure.

" I thought your mumma will tell you but seems like she had not. I'm your papa, Babydoll. "