T W E L V E

A/n : Thanks sweetie for voting. I promise you to bring the next chapter as soon as you complete the vote goals. These chapter vote goal in 10+ . Please votes sweeties 🥺🫂

A/n pov :

“ Killer! It's him the person, I told you about earlier. ”

Mr. Park Jimin aka Killer was sitting on the couch. His legs are widely spread, his both hands rests on his muscular thigh as his brown orbs gazing over the man sitting in front of him.

His lips curves in to a evil smirk sending the shivers to the man's core. He took the Ipad from his secretary and draw the pattern to open it.

“ Fazel Hangton, Spanish Dog, secretly works for Gabriel Luca. Currently spying on Killer. ”

His eyes trailed from the screen to the man who's shivering to his death. He's not praying for his life but for a easy death.

“ Fazel.... Tell me what did you find about me after spying? If your answer is sounds satisfying then I'll reward you. ”

His calm, deep, dark raspy voice normally speaks up to the man. He knows how Killer use to treat people.

“ I do not find anything, You can confirm it from King. ”

His broken voice barks around his ears as he made a simple noise with his tongue that indicates his disappointment.

“ Killer, I really... ”

With a real thud on the floor Jimin stands up from the couch that makes the man falls on his butt crowls back from him.

“ I have heard that you've a beautiful daughter in Korea, she's in university right?  ”

His one voice triggered the man to the edge. That man growls in anger.

“ Don't ever dare to put your dirty hands on my daughter. Isn't Daniel's wife enough of being your whore? ”

Jimin's calmness flew away with the man's last line. His jaw clenched and fingers formed in a fist. A hard punch falls over the man's face .

His nose and mouth started to bleed . Jimin pulls him by his hair to face him.

“ Firstly, she's not Daniel's wife and secondly she's not my whore. Valentina Ruiz is My Wife, I'm married to her. I'm not a manwhore like you Fazel. I'll never touch any woman other than my wife. ”

He stands up from him. That man's face shocked after hearing his confession. Jimin turned towards his secretary,

“ Liso, take him and cut his body parts but not at once, Each hour you'll cut his body parts... Let him bleed to his death and lastly you'll cut his dick .”

Jimin's men immediately drags him out of his room. He stands before the window looking outside while his hands shoved in the pocket.

He let out a deep sigh. He recalls the moment when Fazel calls his own wife, a whore. Practically to the whole world, she's a mistress who's sleeping with another man.

His hands formed into a fist thinking that how helpless he's right now!

“ Jimin! ” , a hand grabs Jimin's shoulder.

Liso! His brother not biologically but mentally.

“ You've changed a lot in these three months. In these 20 years, You gave numerous orders to kill people, torture but today's order was different. Isn't it? ”

Liso lightly smiles towards his brother, Jimin. Jimin never looks at him or we can add that he doesn't want to show his weakness to anyone.

“ That Fucker dare to insult my wife, Liso. ”