T W E N T Y T H R E E

A/n : Do votes and comment please ❤🥀

Five years passed already . Nowadays, I'm quite busy on my work as an waitress at a coffee shop and the rest of time with my daughter, Ava .

That little creature is enough to make me crazy completely. Her little voice, little steps and lots of fun , I barely handle her.

Liza, Liam's sister helps me a lot with handling her.

“ Ava! ”

I gasp at her because she has poured a whole bottle of milk upon her head and licking the droplets along with her little fingers.

I had just made her bath!

But does she care? She's busy in her own world, murmuring a bunch of words, giggling herself and then she sat down on the ground to gather those white liquid to play more.

“ Ava! ”

I ran over her and kneeled before her , Gasping at her, cute white ghost make up with milk . Dealing with this little creature, isn't easy at all.

“ Mumma see, I'm swimming. ”

She lays on the ground and throws her hand as if she's swimming on a ocean.

“ Weeeeeeeeeeee, weeeeeeeeeeee”

No way, she's going to be a good for a day Or a second.

I just picked her up and take her towards my bathroom. She keeps playing with her own. And I don't have energy to argue with this little devil.

I worked on a coffee shop and today a colleague from there, is going to be married . So I'm invited with my cute ghost.

After bathing her, I made her wear a white dress just like me because today, We the mother and the daughter is twinning our dress .

I tied her hair with a little bow and put some moisturizer on her chubby cute cheeks .

She swirl herself before the mirror while I do my own make up .

“ Mumma, tell me  I'm the most beautiful girl you've ever seen. ”

Her little voice whinned as she looked at me with a pout.

Ava and her obsession with herself!

“ Yes, Ava. You're the most beautiful baby I've ever seen. ”