T W E N T Y S E V E N

A/n : Do votes and comment please ❤🥀

Liam's pov :

Suppose you're trying your best to save a glass but that itself decided to jump down. Can you stop it from shattering in broken pieces?

Like that, if you tried your best to save someone, consider their wrong doing as mistake in order to give them a second chance but she jumped into crime.

You can't stop her!

“ The fuck you're doing with Valentina is a crime. Don't you think, Suyan? ”

I was standing in her bedroom while she was facing outside the window. My voice was calm and cold but heart was hammering inside.

“ Not for a single time , Liam. ”

She turned towards me. My hands inside my pocket, fisted forcefully to control whatever emotions is rushing inside me.

“ Jimin is married for almost 6 years and having a 4 years old daughter . He has a happy family, Suyan. ”

“ And I hate that Liam. I hate his happy family. Specifically that Valentina and now her fucking daughter. ”

My ears drummed her words in replay. A disbelief raised on my eyes but her face was the confirmation of her words.

“ Atleast use some decent words to that innocent child who hasn't even mere idea of your dirty side. ”

Ava! That little baby, I've barely talked to her but my heart already dropped on knees. She was as much adorable as Valentina.

And here, Suyan!

Innocent? A whore's daughter can't be innocent, Liam. ”

I smell all the hate, dirt and garbage she was holding inside.

“ For this years, I have lost my time to make you understand that, Jimin loves Valentina and so does she. Today, I'm telling you again . ”

I stepped forward and gazed over her eyes closely.

Jimin loves Valentina and they have a little daughter, Suyan. Now listen to me, carefully. Jimin has done a lot for me, he has the rights over my life. So, If you again put another stunt towards them, I'll be the one kill you with my bare hands. ”

Her eyes stumbled with mine. She never expects me like this neither I wanted to be. But for those three lives, I could bet myself.

I turned on my heels and stepped towards the door. But I stopped with her voice again.

“ You love me, Liam. Don't you? And you want me to be happy, Don't you Liam? ”

She comes before me and placed her palm over my chest. Her eyes were manipulative.

“ You wanted me to be happy and Jimin is my happiness, Liam. I love him. Didn't you say, Liam that you will give me everything, I need as my happiness? ”

Her hands wrapped against my neck. Our lips were apart in a single inch while my heart was about to explode.

“ Then, give me Jimin, Liam. I'll be happy. ”

My heart was about to explore not in lust but in hate.

Yes, Suyan . I love you. In fact, I'll love you for my rest of the life but when it Jimin and Valentina..... ”

I unwrapped her arms from me and grabs her jaw forcefully.

I don't give a fuck to my love, Suyan. Your happiness matters but not more than those three lives who let me live like a person. So ”