S E V E N

A/n : Everyone is reading but no one neither vote nor comment down. Please do vote and comment ,atleast give a little appreciation to my work. Minimum 15 votes , or else I'm not going to post next part. Please vote sweeties 🥺🥺

 Please vote sweeties 🥺🥺

" Fine, Stay there. I'm coming in a minute. "

I look at his way that his forehead fold in a tension when he heard something on phone. He cuts the call and looks at my way. He point at the mall outside which's before our car stopped ,

" Doll, go in and choose anything you like. Introduced yourself as Mrs. Park . I'm coming in a minute. "

I look at him in confusion, " But Jimin.... "

My words cut off by him,
" You're Mrs. Park, Doll. You'll introduced yourself as mine. Now go and no argument. "

His words put the full stop on our conversation. I don't even think about argue with him again because it's useless.

I step out from the car and takes my way to the mall. I have nothing with me no purse, no bags, nothing. I dressed in a formal purple one piece and tied my hair in a loose braid. I always stay like a casual people even when I was with my dad. Showing off about my wealth isn't my cup of tea, obviously!

I turned back to see Jimin has already gone and two bodyguards stands behind me.

" Anything, Mrs. Park? "

A flustered reaction feels on my cheek as soon as I heard the address. I shakes my head and push the glass door to enter.

Two of girl around my age comes to me ,

" Welcome, Mam! What do you like to see? "

I smile at them, “ Umm show me something in casual wear. ”

They nod and takes me to there. I step towards the collections. I move some dresses to find out something my types. I found a interesting white dress . It's quite my types. I take out the dress and put it before me to have a look in front of the mirror. I smile at my reflection but my smile kinda drop with a hard unfamiliar voice that I heard from my behind.

" That costs 30k won. "

I turned around to see the owner of the voice . A man probably will be around Jimin's age standing there shoves his hands in his pocket standing there looking a little down on me.

I was a mafia's daughter and now I'm a mafia's wife, so definitely money really doesn't matter to me. but the way he said, it's kinda offending. Does he think that I couldn't afford this?

" Umm well! That doesn't matter. I want to try this outfit, where is the changing room? " I speak in the soft voice and turned my gaze from the man to the girls.

The girl awkwardly smiles at me but his dark glance faded away their smile.

" You've to pay for this first " , I heard him again.