Colombia Encanto

Miguel is floating in the sky surrounded by stars shifting and burning bright. He also sees his paternal cousins Layla and Gaby floating on both sides of him. The three children keep going as they fly across constellations of their family members all leading up to their second cousin Mirabel who is holding the miracle candle but soon some asteroids start to collide and making everything around them rumble and just before they landed safely in Mirabel's arms a huge bat flies in to shield them from an incoming storm of meteors.

———————

Miguel and his cousins woke up gasping as they check their surroundings to see they were still on the plane that was taking them to his Dad, Tío y Tía's hometown. 

Javier Carlos went to check on his son and nieces as they woke up. "Hey Miguelito, you okay?" The concerned father asked his young son, "It sounded like you had a bad dream?"

"Kind of," Miguel yawns, "It started okay..."

Layla chimes in, "Then it started to rumble," she yawns.

"Then a bat came by to shield us from the falling stars," Yawned Gabriela.

"Hmm? Sounds like you three had a shared dream," Javier concluded, "I used to get those with Angie and Ignácio when we were your age."

"Really?" Exclaimed Layla in wonder.

"Did you know what they meant?"

"Well when we first shared a dream it showed that we were close as most twins are," he answered, "But as for the dreams themselves not always but we would talk about them and how we felt when they happened," Javier said.

"Can we color it instead?" asked Layla.

"Sure, that's what Angie did with hers."

"Cool!"

Miguel looked out the window, "Papí are we almost there yet?"

"Sí, Miguelito we will be there shortly," he says, "Now are you three excited about your birthday?"

"Yeah!" Bruno's eldest grandson and two granddaughters cheered. "We finally get to have a birthday in Casita!"

"And we get to have it with you, Mamí and papá Bruno!" Miguel cheered.

Gaby sighed, "I wish he had stayed with us longer."

"I know mija, but the Encanto is his home too, and where the rest of our family lives they would miss him," Javier explained to his niece.

"Yeah and his rats," Miguel added as Gabriela nodded, "I guess I can see that."

"Tío Javi, are you excited to see Casita again?" Asked Layla.

"I am, there are a lot of memories in that old home, most good some not so much," he muttered.

"Oh, don't worry Antonio says the new one is filled with better memories!" She says not noticing Javier's pensive face. "Right the new casita, well at least we'll be able to make new memories together!"

"Everyone strap into their seats we're approaching our destination," said Angie on the speaker.

Javier smiled at the kids as he made sure there buckled and then proceeded to his seat.

——————

Back in the town of Encanto, the Madrigals are cleaning Casita and preparing everything for the arrival of the grand triplets with their family and friends from San Angel.

Bruno and Luisa are cleaning Bruno's secret passageway in case the children get adventurous exploring Casita along with the rats.

Julieta, Agustín, with their niece Dolores, and Mariano, her fiancee, are setting up the guest cottage that just so conveniently happened to be built across La Casa Madrigal. Hmm, how did that happen?