What an illuminating discovery!

"Um, Camilo?" Mirabel calls out nervously.

"We have a problem," Zano touches his bangs.

"Not now guys, we need to get-whoa!" Camilo comes to an abrupt stop as he sees the very, very bright glowing teens... "What?!"

Zano glances at him, holding his bangs again. The moon symbol on his arm continues to glow as Mirabel examines herself in shock, biting her lip.

"What happened?!" Camilo demands once he's snapped out of shock.

"We have no idea! But we'll have to deal with it later," Mirabel looks up ahead. "Let's go!" She grabs their hands and runs forward with them, the black rocks appearing behind them. They step onto the bridge, running as fast as they can to get to the two jaguars. Parse stares at Mirabel, stepping closer for a better look, causing part of the bridge to break away. Now there's a noticeable gap. Another piece breaks, sending the three teens onto the ground.

They quickly get up and run past the moon when Mirabel is pulled back, "I'm stuck!" She pulls at her skirt, but it's stuck on a jagged pole.

"Come on!" Zano grabs Camilo's right hand, pulling him over to Mirabel. The two help her pull as hard as they can as the rocks get to the bridge, breaking almost half of it and sending it into the air above them. Zano pulls his sword out which is broken, and throws it away. Luckily the skirt tore and Mirabel was freed and the trio of teens quickly made it to the other side. Sadly the bridge is completely destroyed and they hear a thud, as the smoke blows past them.

"See?" Zano asks the panting Madrigals. "I told you I'd get you in and out without anyone noticing. Piece of cake."

"Piece of cake?" The two teens question in disbelief.

"Uh, do you not see the still glowing 'our family's going to kill us' radiating from my body?" Mirabel hugs herself.

"Or the 'Abuela's going to make sure we never see daylight again' inexplicably coming from your glowing bodies. And your arm?!" Camilo holds out Zano's left arm, the moon symbol still glowing, along with his bangs.

"One problem at a time," he replies and they go back to the Sanchez-Posada, residence and Casita.

It's almost morning as they sneak into town, seeing a bunch of guards walking around, more so than at night.

"We've got a problem. Because of the meeting, they've doubled security at the gates and house today," Zano peeks around the corner.

Looking at his cousin and friend Camilo gasped, "You aren't glowing anymore!" The two teens saw each other and let out a sigh of relief.

"Okay, that makes it only less hard than before." thinking about getting past.

"That sounds like Abuela, alright," Mirabel sighs, crossing her arm.

"And there's no other way in?" Camilo asks in worry. If the guards see them like this, they are done for sure.

"Sure, if you want to leave Parce behind in broad daylight," Zano replies obviously. Chapa would be able to fly them without being seen but Parce is a different task. Mirabel looks around and sees some fake wings and black soot. "Hm, maybe he won't need to..."

Chapa walks towards the Posada Mansion passing the patroling guards. "Good Morning Chapa," They allow her inside and she goes to Zano's room. Sees rope from the skylight and Zano jumps down. Camilo follows soon after and Mirabel and the 'real' Chapa. "Good job Parce," she says to the disguised jaguar as she removes his fake wings. "Come on!" Camilo says as they all rush to the doorway to Encanto.

Back in her room their glow returns, "oh no not now! Okay, quick! Find something to hide all this!" She points to herself and Zano.

Camilo rushes to her wardrobe and gets her outfits but nothing seems to be working.