Holiday part 2

In a distant village, Angelina stops the sleigh in front of a humble house before she speaks to the bickering grannies.

"Every Christmas season, our family would come to help the widows, and orphans in town. Then when I left home with my brothers we decided to continue that tradition in other towns and make sure that they had a Christmas with lots of good food and presents." she says, "I was so happy to do this with my all my family together this year."

"And we're hoping that we could share this tradition with you two," Mirabel tells them.

Señora Rivera sighs, "Okay, it's clear." she picks up some goodies to bring. But then Gertrude picks up a ham, and she gasps. "Put that back."

"I had it first!"

"Shh." Both Madrigals hushed them.

"She's hogging the ham!"

"You've got the potatoes and the stuffing!"

"Two side dishes don't equal a ham! Do they, Girls?"

"Do two side dishes equal a ham?"

"I'll carry the ham." Angelina says taking the Ham."

"Happy? Now neither of us has the ham!"

Angelina knocks on the door and the group disappears and looks from the other side. As a woman opens and sees the generous food and presents on her doorstep.

BOY: "What is it, Momma?"

WOMAN: "It's food."

BOY: "And presents?"

WOMAN: "Yes, and presents!"

BOY: "But you said there wasn't going to be a Christmas."

WOMAN: "I did, but..."

BOY: "But angels came?"

WOMAN: "Yes, dear, angels came."

At those words, the old women's hearts melted.

Gertrude and Doña were touched by the joy they heard from the family, "Merry Christmas, Rivera."

BOTH SOBBING and hugging.

Angelina and Mirabel smiled. "Come on we have a lot more work to do."

~Oh, tidings of comfort and joy Comfort and joy

~Oh, tidings of comfort and joy~

(VOCALIZING)

"Oh! Listen to you!"

"Not flat again, I hope?"

"I'm afraid you are. Flat out perfect! Merry Christmas, friend."

"Merry Christmas!"

~God rest you merry gentlemen Let nothing you despair...~

They go around town helping with decorations and giving goods to those in need.

WOMAN: "Wonderful!"

"Yes, and Merry Christmas to you!"

"We love you! Oh, Feliz Navidad!"

"All right, floor it, Angie, I've got geese to cook! Christmas Gertrude is back! And so is the Christmas spirit."

~Comfort and joy~