The Tales of Luong Li Kiba

One day at San Ángel High School, construction was going on across the school while transfer student Loung Lao Shi was escorted into Principal Derceto's office by the gang's least favorite teacher, Professor Van Hellsing.

"So, Señor Loung, care to explain today's incident?" Principal Derceto asked the Chinese boy.

"Principal Derceto, I was relaxing in class, and out of nowhere, Hellsing's all 'Hey, report to the principal's office!' for no reason!" Lao Shi argued.

Outside of the office door, Zano's best friends, Nell and Ernie, were trying to listen in on the conversation with glasses. "Is she buying it? All I can hear is..." Ernie asked before she mumbled.

"Hey Ernie, where's your glass at? I told you to press it to your ear." Nell said, but Ernie had his glass on his behind.

"It is."

"No, boy, your ear."

"It is!"

"Ernesto, your ear!"

"IT IS!"

[Inside the Office]

"So, Lao Shi, if what you say is true..." Derceto began while Nell and Ernie argued loudly on the other side of the door until they accidentally tumbled into the office and smiled innocently at the principal. "Then I must assume the images caught by the school's state-of-the-art security system are some sort of...illusion." She turned on her TV and she frowned a little.

"Ahh... say what?" he asked in surprised confusion.

The TV turned on, showing him in class making fun of Hellsing. Lao Shi made a look of guilt. "So how many days of detention are we talking? Two? Three?"

"No detention, I think you might benefit from a little assignment." Derceto with a smile.

Later on, after school, Lao, Mirabel, Zano, Nell, and Ernie walked out of their school with their books in their arms. "A fifteen-page essay describing your real-life role model? Yo, Derceto is tripping hard." Nell sassed.

"Like some essay's gonna teach me a lesson about respecting my authority figures," Lao Shi said with a frown before he slipped his bike helmet on his head and sighed. "Man, this day could not get any worse." Then he and his friends rode down the sidewalk.

At Lomardo's Pizza Italian restaurant for their after-school dinner, Lao Shi would try to find himself a role model to write an essay about and work at Kiba's electronics shop with Mirabel, Zano, and Camilo.

"So, Lao Shi, who are you gonna write about as your role model?" Nell asked as Lao Shi munched on his pizza slice. "'Cause you know I'm open for interviews this evening between six say six fifteen..."

"Come on, Trav, everyone knows I'm Lao Shi's role model," Ernie said before he picked up a strand of his spaghetti. "Who else can floss their sinus cavity with spaghetti?" he was about to carelessly shove one up his nostril.

"Uh, stop!" Nell whacked the spaghetti strand out of his hand in disgust until she smiled with an idea when she glanced at Lao Shi, who was wiping his face with a napkin. "Hey, what about your uncle? Maybe you should write your paper on him."

"My uncle? Really?" Lao Shi asked.

"Yeah, not a bad idea, I dig his yin and his yang," Ernie said in somewhat agreement. "His yin, he's wise and magical, yang, he needs to brush he sheds enough to make a sweater," he pulls out a sweater. "it's so soft and warm."

"Anyway writing a paper on Sensei who happens to be your uncle doesn't seem like a bad idea," Mirabel noted.

"Well, Li's cool and all, but he's just so..."