Meet the Mondragóns

Loud Fart!

The smell resulted in everyone breaking the group hug and backing away from the smell in horror. "Okay, who couldn't hold it!" demanded Angie.

Grandpapí lifts his hand, "I'll be in the Baño," he says as Casita moves him quickly.

"Oh, Grandpa!" exclaimed Zano, Luna, their older brothers, and sisters. Who held their noses from the smell. "Someone open a window!"

"We did!"

"Ignácio light a match!" pleaded Camilo.

"The toxic fumes could be explosive?" he joked.

"We'll risk it! Oh lord, what does that man eat?" says Alma.

Grandpapí from inside the bathroom, "Oh sure make fun! Just be grateful it was only gas, and not...!"

"Poopie," Joy says as Chico quickly checks her diaper. "Huh-oh. I think it might not all be from Grandpapí. Oof!" Joy giggles at her father's exaggerated expression.

"Joy, did you copy Grandpa?" she giggles as Zita kisses her cheek and grabs the diaper bag, "Is there a place we can change her?"

"The nursery has a changing table, and there are other bathrooms," Alma replied still trying to shield her nostrils.

"I'll show them," Dolores offered as she lead Chico and Zita to the nursery. "Wish us luck."

Gabriela tigs on her mother's pants. "Mamí I'm hungry."

"I'm surprised you can think of food after that gas leak," Zano says, "Can't one of your cousins make a plant to over and the other."

"I'm right here, and I did," Isabel says holding up dead flowers. "Those poor flowers," Angelina says.

"I'm going to check my book, hopefully, there is a plant that can absorb the smell," Isa says as she heads to her room.

"If not at least the state of the plants will tell us when it's vanished."

"Take the kids with you," Alma says, "I think Raúl is going to pass out?"

Indeed he was for he was holding his breath, Isa uses her vines to lift all the kids to the second floor.

"Can we do that again?!" Layla asked excitedly until she sniffed the air, "nevermind!" all six kids went into Isabela's room.

"I can breathe in here!" shouted Raúl from the other side of the door.

"That's a relief, now I can look for that plant in fresher air," Isabel says as she heads upstairs. "I'll come with you, sis," says Mirabel, "Ditto," Camilo added. "Luisa you coming?"

"No, I'm going to help our visitors settle into the guest's house," she says with, Luis, Alejó, Joaquin, and Manolo nod their heads.

"Isn't it still pouring outside?"

"What's your point?" Luisa replies.

"May I?" Javier asks as he casts a shield over the group to keep them dry with help from Esteban. "Hope this helps keep you dry."

"Wow, thanks primo," Luisa says amazed by her older Cousins' magic, "We'll be back for dinner!" she says as they all start to head out.

Julieta says to her, "Rember to pace yourself, mí amor," then head into the kitchen with Doña Rivera, Pepa, Maria, And Rosita.

Luna and Zano went with Mirabel and Camilo to Isa's room to help with the younger kids.

"I guess that leaves the rest of us to settle into our rooms," Angelina says as she holds Jacob.