Dinner and more guests

Angelina's Pov
Okay in summary of what happen so far, My brothers and I have finally returned to our hometown and already I've been bombarded by questions from the town. Well, not the town but one of the people who blame my dad for their lack of ability. I know that fish thing was more my fault but it was an accident I didn't think about it till now! But anyway I'm not going to let one dumb grudge ruin what can still be a joyous family reunion.

As I entered the house with Ama, "¡Bienvenidos Familia!" Shouted all my cousins, aunts, uncles, Abuela, and... "Papá!" I exclaimed with my brothers as we hugged our ruana-wearing father who still smells like sand. "Easy on my lungs kids I'm not as sturdy as I used to be," he pleaded as we pulled away to give him some air, "Sorry Dad we're just so happy to see you, All of you!" I gaze across all the faces smiling.

"Papá Bruno!" Miguel Layla and Gaby exclaimed as the dog piled on Dad. "Kids!" I said amused but also concerned.

"I'm okay Angelita just winded," he said as his grandkids were waiting for a hug back, "nice to see you three again... don't tell me," he looks at each of them, "Miguel, Gaby, and Layla." He guessed as they giggled.

"I'm Gabriela," she corrected and pointed to herself.

"I'm Layla," she corrected.

"And I'm Miguel, Grandpa," he corrected.

"Oh, that's right!" Dad facepalms dramatically," You three have gotten so big so fast I didn't recognize you or I hit my head harder than I thought," Everyone laughed at the humble scene if only the town could see what we see.

"Antonio!" Raul and Jorge cheered as they greeted the youngest Madrigal grandson. Which alerted my daughter, sobrino y sobrina to form a group hug with the animal speaker.

No P.O.V.

"Forgive me, but I believe there are still introductions to be made," says Doña Rivera catching everyone's attention.

"Oh, that's right!" Angelina says as everyone lined up. "Family meet family!"

"A.K.A our Family from San Angel and the first friends we made after we led," Added Ignácio.

Acacia takes over introductions, "This is our older brother Alejó, his wife Rosita and you all remember Jorge," the boy pets his dog, "and this is Chiquita!"

"And this is our brother Luis," Luis smiles and waves, "Hi it's nice to formally be introduced to everyone instead of in passing like before."

"Same," Luisa says shaking his hand along with Bruno. Acacia nudges Zano.
"What? Oh yeah. This is my grandmother Doña Rivera," he introduced her to the Madrigals, "Also my dance teacher, and my boss after Mom."

"Nice you meet you Señora," Alma says as she greets the woman. "Likewise I hope my Zachariah hadn't caused too much trouble when he was here?"

"Nana!" Zano says, as she gently cups his chin, "I only ask cause I worry especially when you argue with Chapa." snarls. "No offense Chapa."

Everyone shares a laugh and Angelina speaks up, "And last but not least, Joaquín Mondragon, and Andreas." Mateó adds, "My father and my grandfather." Gabriela hugs the two Grandpa's legs.

J.C. Says to Alma, "They were the ones Tía Apuch brought us to for help," he informs as Alma looks at them, "so you're the soldiers that took care of my son's children."

"Sí señora and I assure you we tried to warn your grandchildren of the dangers, but they wouldn't listen," Joaquín says to the woman whose stare could put his mother to shame. "Did you try boarding their rooms?"