Oracles, Ogres, and Oh Snaps!

One night at a magical sports arena, a giant ogre roared before he threw a large rock toward the opposing team. Mushu has invited Zano Sanchez, Camilo, and Mirabel Madrigal to this game for them to experience what the game was like since they were still new to this whole magical protectors thing.

"You call that a block?! My grandmother could take that guy out!" Mushu exclaimed.

Camilo laughed sitting next to the dragon, really interested in the game. Zano sitting next to Camilo was looking down at a book barely acknowledging the small dragon. Mirabel, sitting next to Zano, was also too busy with schoolwork to respond.

"You know, I invited all of you to learn and enjoy the game 'cause of all the hard work you've been doing," He said catching their attention, "And to take your minds off those mysterious warning notes about the hunts spy."

Mirabel and Zano share a look, ever since the play someone had left a warning note about a huntsmen spy tailing them. When Mirabel saw it she told everyone but the reactions were not helpful to the dire situation.

Zano breathes out, "Mushu not that we don't find this exciting but need we remind you that we have a mythology teacher who has it out for me," He challenges the red dragon.

Camilo nugde the Hispanic Dhampir, "Come on, Van Hellsing doesn't even know your vampire heritage, and even if he did I doubt he'd be much of a threat," Camilo pointed out with a chuckle.

"Which was pretty much established before I even got that warning about the Huntsclan having a spy near us." Mirabel included referring to how Zano explained the first time she met Professor Van Hellsing that the man was not aware and showed no battle skills of a hunter. "Yet that changed when said 'he was not a threat'

"That was before I even heard of the Huntsclan," Zano said in defense, "For all I knew his whole persona was a facade. I merely suggested that we double-check to properly rule him out."

"And after we agreed to your suggestion you immediately acted out on your witch hunt before giving us a chance to say our thoughts first."

"Hey! You know that all I did was ask him some questions," He said offended by what she implied, "Besides it's not like any of you pulled me aside before I did."

"I was but I didn't expect you to drag me and straight up interrogate him." she said, "or did I expect you to make him back up into the wall and cause those books to land on him before you almost blew our secrets before even getting an answer from him," Mirabel said in disappointment.

Zano narrowed his eyes, "I wouldn't have acted like that if someone had informed us about Van Hellsing and the Huntsclan before. If I had I wouldn't have let my fear affect me so much that I almost attacked the council's favorite human!"

"Yeah, what's up with that? you guys said there was no good hunter and all of them are a threat," Camilo said to the small dragon.

"Okay, so we had a little miscommunication back then, talking about the Huntsmen does tend to take all our focus." He said with a toothy smile but they just gave him a blank look. "Point is hunters like the Van Hellsing are the exception to the council because they, unlike the huntsmen, only attacked evil magical creatures with set to hurt innocents both magical and human."

Mirabel: "So they are like us only they are not authorized by the magical councils because they are still humans with no magic."

"Exactly."

Zano facepalmed, "Great because we didn't specify, I ended up harassing the descendent of the guy that hates my kind and is in charge of my grade."

"and not only are you in trouble with Van Hellsing and Sensei but you still got that spy to avoid," Camilo added.