The Summit

It was quite a normal day in San Angel, Mexico, until an emissary came and told them that a Summit was happening on a tropical island called Draco Island, which was on the other side of the world, where every creature of the magic world gathered and reunited with each other.

At San Angel train Station, Camilo, Mirabel, and Zano followed their Sensei Li Fang pushing his son Akito in a stroller while talking to Javier Madrigal, and Zano's grandmother. The teen boys carried the suitcases with Mirabel as Mushu rode around the girl's shoulders.

Zano grunted as he dragged the heavy luggage with him. "Excuse me but I'm pretty sure some people can carry their junk?" he asked his teacher as they walked down some steps.

"Until we reach the Isle of Draco, we must travel incognito." the Li Fang replied, referring to all of their magical secrets.

"How is Javier holding his luggage by hand a risk?" Mirabel asked.

"I didn't bring a suitcase." Javier held up his duffle bag.

M: "Then who's?"

"That's mine dear I tend to overpack on trips. Never know what you'll need to prepare." The elder Rivera woman replied.

Mirabel then began pushing her luggage as they neared the trains. "So, do they have self-carrying luggage on this island?" She wondered as the Japanese werewolf stopped in front of them.

"Young-sun, the Summit is not a small trip, it is a chance for you to see the world dragons and exchange ideas on how to be a protector."

"Most importantly you will finally meet the world's dragon council," Javier explained.

The group of eight reached the trains while Mirabel continued making a look of uncertainty. "Are we taking a train to some island on the other side of the world?"

Li Fang giggled as he walked next to an elevator. "Don't be deceived by your eyes niña, we are taking the elevator."

"What?"

Li Fang pressed the up button, but then he began pressing the buttons like it was some kind of code for opening some secret passage before he twisted the entire button slot. Mirabel and Camilo's eyes went wide in total confusion; even though they are used to the idea that magic was everywhere in the world. They still hadn't thought that it could come in various hidden and mysterious ways in the world.

"I never get to push the buttons." Mushu pouted as the doors opened and the five of them walked inside, where a goblin was waiting for them.

"Welcome to Enchanted Elevators, where service always comes with a smile." The goblin grumbled as he hoisted their luggage on some rackets before he smiled widely. "Please prepare for departure."

"Hold on tight, kids!" Javier said nervously as he clenched his arms around the elevator's handle.

"What for?" Mirabel wondered in confusion.

"Trust me, the first time I used this my friend Ralph Upchuck made a special appearance," Javier patted his stomach for reference at what he was trying to tell her.

"Going down." The goblin said as some energy cuffs linked his feet to the floor and the elevator immediately traveled downwards at a fast speed, making everyone but Li Fang and Zano shriek loudly.