Who is he?

"Centuries ago, Corona was engaged in a year-long war with its rival kingdom, Saporia. Corona's then-king Herz Der Sonne created a complex system of tunnels to move his knights and supplies wherever he needed them. He then made a detailed map of these tunnels and their secrets in a secure journal. At the height of the war, Der Sonne's sworn enemy, General Shampanier, launched a full-scale invasion of Corona. Shampanier fought her way through the castle to face King Herz Der Sonne himself. Their battle waged for hours with neither side relenting. That is until Shampanier discovered that the book's final pages contained Herz's profession of love for her. It was then she realized she held similar feelings for him as well. Soon, the two were married. And a lasting peace was brought to the newly united nations forevermore."

Acacaia is narrating the story as Mariano is crying nearby. "Gets me every time."

"Now in the spirit of cultural peace, the Corona Museum has graciously lent our museum this wonderful piece of history. But you may want to hurry because it goes back home soon." Ignacio added.

"Oh! Isn't that the most romantic war story you've ever heard?" Luisa asks Isa and Zano, neither of them so swayed. Zano just looks upset, still thinking about the last time he saw Mirabel... He had never seen her so... surprised. And then it must've developed into hate for him since he hadn't talked to her since the incident... He couldn't face her anyway.

He tried so hard to keep that part of his heritage away, to not hurt her, and he must've done both to her... She means so much to him, and it pains him to not talk to Mirabel, but what else could he do? He missed her eyes... her hair... her smile.

"I guess," Isa lightly shrugs. "If you're into romance and that kind of thing."

Angelina stares at her in concern, then looks at the younger Sanchez. Both of them did not seem okay.

"And our community commemorates this day... The Day of Hearts, each year by displaying the book, so all those who have found true love may sign its page." Maria and Manolo are there, the Sanchez patriarchs signing the book. He and Maria share a quick kiss, the matriarch throwing up paper red hearts. One of them lands on an old man, who holds it out to Isa.

"Happy Day of Hearts, my lady."

She growls and rips it up to pieces. "Can't this place go one day without celebrating something?!" She asks bitterly, storming off.

"I'm... a little worried about Isa," Angelina states to Zano. "She's been acting kind of weird lately."

"Probably the Day of Hearts. People either love it or loathe it. Isa falls into the latter category," He shrugs at her. "For she had to pretend to be in love, she's catching up for lost time by letting the bitterness out. Nothing we can do."

"Huh... or maybe there is," She rubs her chin. "Hey, maybe you and Mirabel can help me!" Angelina smiles at him. "You two could use some time together. It's the Day of Hearts!"

"Angelina, I appreciate the concern, but nothing is going on with me and Mirabel... and there never will be. Who would want to be with someone who's only going to hurt you...?" he murmurs, playing with his necklace silently. Diego looks at him solemnly from his hair.

"Zano..." Angelina places a gentle hand on his shoulder. Mateo looks sad for him, as he can see that the two care about each other a lot. "That's not true. I've seen her after you ran off. She misses you."

"I know, and I miss her too, and Camilo but they saw me, Angie. They saw me turn into my monster bat form and I can't... I can't risk hurting them when it happens again. It's better this way..."

He walks off and the winged Madrigal stares after him sadly.

Isa walks into the garden area, shocked at the sight in front of her. "Ladies lunch!" Angelina is sitting in the middle of a picnic with Dolores, and Luisa. "And I brought cupcakes! Each one is a single serving because there's nothing wrong with being single, right girls?"