A new tale

Once upon a time, there was an old woman who had a magic candle and lived in a magical house filled with her children and grandchildren who each possessed a magical ability. Abilities that they shared with their community to help. Except there was one grandchild, a girl who didn't get a magical gift and was forced to live her life on the sidelines of her sisters and cousins' shadows for ten years. Unknown that there were people, super and not, outside her town, who did not rely on magic or their powers. And in that world was a Mexican town where a young boy's journey to help his family would collide with her and change their worlds forever.

Nicely put but I think there are a few things out of context.

What? I left out the part where you attack me from behind.

You're never going to let that go, are you?

Not anytime soon, Mariposita.

(chuckles) All right, so anyway after my family and I rebuilt not only our Casita but also our family dynamic we were able to move forward but then Antonio and I found out about our Tío Bruno's missing triplets. Angelina, Ignacio, and Javier Carlos.

Camilo: Thanks to the old and forgotten family albums that somehow survived after Casita fell.

"That's magic for you cuz. Anyway, that was also when we got an unexpected but welcoming visit from J.C.'s son, Miguel, and their pet flying jaguar Chapa."

"And Ignacio's cuándo Zano who caused them to crash land in your room!" he laughs.

For the record, I was kidnapped and then hit by your brutish cousin."

"Hey, Luisa is never— oh you meant Mira."

"Obviously since Angie was in San Angel Isa would have broken a nail."

"Ha-ha! Now after everything settled we soon journey to Zano's hometown with our sibling and tío Bruno."

"Since our parents and Abuela had to settle things in Encanto and join us later."

"That first trip was just the start of our greatest adventure ever. Filled with so many new people and cultures."

"And food! But the most interesting was people Zano's family the Sanchez clan."

"Who also happens to be our family."

"Yeah, and our cousins married superheroes! Retired supers but still awesome"

"They were amazing, but back to the story My sister won a class trip, but turned out to be a trap by La Sombra posing as Eduardo."

"We were in a boat case and witnessed said boat explode! But at least we were able to escape and get the kids away from his camp of lies Along with a skeleton cat. Then captured by El Doradians and a living staff to meet Miguel's grandparents."

"But we unintentionally led him to El Dorado so we split up, but we still led him to the Green Eyes."

"Welcome to reality where magic can be a blessing or a curse. Like technology. (clears throat) Regardless when we defeated La Sombra and the terrific trio saved the green-eyes parents and Miguel's, the underestimated butterfly memory returned and she was finally able to re-connect with her older cousins."