Five

😮‍💨

Chapter Five Timothy Anderson The Next Day

Chapter Five
Timothy Anderson
The Next Day

Getting up from my couch, I went to the front door to see who was knocking. A confused look fell over my face at the sight of all my siblings. After undoing the locks, I pulled it open. "What I do?"

"Nothing dummy, let us in." Mariah said while pushing me out the way. She's such a bully.

"Damn, rude ass."

"Hey Noaaaah." Kayla said while giving him kisses.

"Aye! Do not put them lips on my son, you might've did something strange for a piece of change this week."

"Fuck you." She flipped me off, while sitting on the couch. "Tim you really living in the slums. I hate that for you."

"Bi— why y'all here?"

"Well we're all flying to Miami tonight for dads birthday we would really like it if you joined us. We haven't been together since he died." Brian said.

"All of as in Mya included, right?"

"Yeah...she's already in Miami so we decided to fly to her."

"You know she hates me right and I'm legally obligated to stay 500 feet away from her and her children. I can't really afford to go to jail right now."

"We talked her, she's cool."

Exhaling, I rubbed my forehead. "I don't know man."

"Tim just come, please." Kayla begged. "We're all bringing our kids. We rented a big house, it's going to be fun."

"Mourning our dad is fun?"

"Tim."

"Alright, alright. How long we gone be there?"

"A week."

I nodded. "Send me flight details."

"We already took care of that." Mariah said while pulling her phone out her purse, then a text came through mine and it was two tickets.

"I could've bought my own tickets Mariah."

"I know but since I did it, you have to go so you won't be wasting my money. Now go pack, I'll take care of Noah's bag."

"Whatever." Getting up from my seat, I went to the back and grabbed my suitcases and started packing. They could've gave a nigga a 48 hour notice at least!