Twenty

Chapter TwentyMya BrownThe Next Day

Chapter Twenty
Mya Brown
The Next Day

It was soooo hard getting out of this damn bed. Chris literally turned me every way but loose. I didn't even know I could bend certain ways until last night. My body was sooooo sore, when I finally stood up. I damn near wanted to cry. We're getting too old for all this wild sex.

Just kidding.

After a very long shower, I headed downstairs. It was so crowded here and it kind of annoyed me. I know this is a business trip though so I'm going to keep my mouth shut. I just don't be understanding why when the guys bring a chick with them, they decide to bring all their thirsty ass friends.

As soon as I got in the kitchen, it was like all eyes were on me. Turning up my nose, I looked around at the stares and glares.

"Um, hello. Damn." I said while grabbing a plate.

"Good morning beautiful." Chris said while wrapping an arm around me. He kissed my cheek repeatedly before stealing a turkey sausage that I had just put on my plate. I thumped his forehead then finished fixing my plate.

Once I got to the end, I was next to the girl that's Sinko's fling for the week. "I don't think we've formally met." She said making me look up.

Smiling I held my hand out. "Mya."

"Serenity and these are my friends Ryan, Olivia and Connie."

The last name caused me to do a double take and of course, it was her. I expected a snarl when we looked at each other but instead she smiled and waved.

"Nice to meet y'all."

"I hate to do this here but, are you looking for ambassadors for your lingerie line? I'm obsessed with it. We all are and would love to work with you."

"We always are. I'll come talk to you once I get done eating."

"Perfect! Thanks Mya."

"No problem." I grabbed a fork and napkin then made my way outside to the balcony where no one was. My peace and quiet only lasted about 7 minutes before Chris joined me.

"I didn't invite her here." He said while sitting next to me. Lifting up my legs he put them over his.

I laughed while taking a bite of a strawberry. "Look at you. Did I ever accuse you of inviting her here? And even if you did, so what we're sin—."

"Aht, don't finish that sentence. Cause if you invited that nigga that was dancing on you, it would've been breakfast every where when you woke up."