TwentyTwo

Chapter TwentyTwoChris Brown Ocho Rios, Jamaica

Chapter TwentyTwo
Chris Brown
Ocho Rios, Jamaica

Another successful show under my belt and I'm happy it's over. I can't lie, the energy I once had is long gone. Before, I could perform and still feel good but now, it takes me a few days to bounce back.

So, me and Mya have been cuddled up and enjoying each others presence. No sex involved. I'm trying to give her what she wants but man it's hard. Us having some alone time was needed for Mya too. The show was her first time being around a bunch of people since the incident and I noticed how uncomfortable she was. She'd help me change and lock herself in the dressing room until it was time for the next outfit. Afterwards when everybody wanted to stay around and drink she got a car and left. The people that knows what happened understood her actions but those who didn't thought she was upset with them.

This was the last thing I wanted her to go through.

Tonight was our date and I can't wait to put a smile on her face because it feels like I haven't seen it.

Getting up from our bed, I made my way downstairs to get the day going. The plan was to spoil my baby all day so I'm going to get everything started with a nice breakfast, compliments to the chef.

Eventually, I heard her footsteps and about 15 minutes later Mya walked into the kitchen. A smile peeled across my face just from being in her presence. "Good morning."

"Good morning." She said while walking up to me. We shared a kiss before she turned and looked at the food. "Woah, this is a lot of food."

"I know." I laughed. "I always overdo it but I wanted you to have options."

"Mmhm, where's everybody? Outside?"

"They should be back in LA by now."

Mya looked up at me. "Oh really?"

"Yeah, it's just me and you for the next 48 hours. And you can walk around naked if you want to."

"Last time I stripped naked, I had an audience." She said while picking up a plate. I watched her as she stared at the food and whatever she was interested in, she'd have to move it around and inspect it before placing it on her plate.

"Mya, you trust me right?"

"Right."

"Then you should know that you don't have to inspect anything that I give you."

"I was— sorry." She sighed while sitting down at the counter. "I knew I would end up getting in my head over this."

"I don't blame you, but you gotta know you safe with me and the people that genuinely love and care about you." Wrapping my arms around her, I placed a soft kiss on her forehead.

"So what are we doing today?"

"Getting a peace of mind before tonight. It's been a long two weeks and I want you calm and relaxed for our first date."