ThirtyOne

Chapter ThirtyOne Chris Brown The Next Morning

Chapter ThirtyOne
Chris Brown
The Next Morning

I think I had to blink a million times before I could finally open my eyes and now I'm convinced there is a tornado spinning in my head. After several attempts I looked around and noticed that I was on Mya's couch.

Damn, I couldn't make upstairs?

I haven't been this drunk in a long time but from what I do remember, nigga we had a time.

Slowly sitting up, I groaned as the headache came instantly. It took me multiple attempts to stand then I made my way upstairs. Mya was sitting on the end of her bed, naked. Her hair was all over the place and a trash can was in front of her. No matter how much she drinks, this is always the aftermath.

"I think I'm dying." She said while looking up at me.

"Me too." I pulled off my clothes and laid across the bed. "I don't even remember coming home last night."

She looked back at me, then pushed her hair back. "So you don't remember proposing?"

My eyebrows furrowed. "What?"

"You asked me to marry you last night."

"For real?"

"Yup. Stared me deeply in my eyes and said marry me."

"And what did you say?"

"I think I threw up."

Laughing, I rolled on my back. "Damn, my proposal made you sick to your stomach?"

"I'm sure it was the liquor." She said while getting up and slowly walking into the bathroom. I stared at the ceiling as she washed her face and brushed her teeth. Eventually she came out the bathroom, wrapped in her favorite silk robe and her hair up in a bun. "My stomach hurts so bad."

"Uh oh."

"What?"

"Is history repeating itself?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Remember how you felt when you were pregnant with Landon and you came to see me drunk."

"Boy, don't start. I am not pregnant, you got 3 babies out of me and that's enough."

"But the agreement was four."

"Chris."

"What? I'm not lying. We said four kids."

"Why do you want another baby?"

"All I'm saying is you promised me four. Don't make promises you can't keep."

"Whatever. You know I'm not young and pregnancies are a lot different at my age. A lot riskier."

"I know baby."