Sixteen

Chapter FifteenChris Brown Breezy's World

Chapter Fifteen
Chris Brown
Breezy's World

If I'm not with my kids, I'm in the studio. That's how it's been these past couple of weeks after all that bullshit with Mya. I hate that somebody evil had to ruin shit for us, but it a nobody being in your business comes with the territory.

I had a few features to finish up anyways. Music has become less and less the main factor in my life these days. I'll make something when I'm up to it or not. I got thousands of songs created, I could release and album every week if I wanted to.

My love for music is still strong as the day I started singing, just got different priorities. My bank account is beautiful so, I'm good for now.

I was in the middle of cleaning up my verse when the front door to my building opened. The sun blocked me from seeing who it was but eventually Royalty came into my view.

Shocked was an understatement. Quickly, I stopped everything and got up.

"Hey dad." She said.

"Hey Ro...why you not in school?"

"Wasn't feeling it today." She shrugged like it was no big deal. I wanna yell at her but I'm too happy that she's talking to me. My baby wasn't giving me a break. "Can we talk?"

"Definitely." I led her over to the sitting area and we sat on the couch. "What's up?"

"I know I've been not speaking to you lately but I don't want to stay with mom anymore."

"Really?"

"Yeah...after everything I've just realized that she's not who I thought she was. The things that she does, and says. Her weird disdain towards Mya. It's just too much. I don't want to be consumed by her evilness. So I was hoping that I could stay with you."

"Ro, you don't gotta ask to or hope to stay with me. If that's what you want to do, you could've just packed your things and came to my house."

"I know. I just thought it would've been crazy to do that knowing we haven't spoken in a while."

"That still doesn't matter."

"And I know you need help with my siblings until Mya gets home."

"Your Meme has been helping and Mya's family."

"How is she? I saw all that mess in the blogs. Mama thought it was funny. Did you know a lady that works there is her friend?"

"Wha—." Before I could finish, my phone started ringing. Pulling it out my pocket, Mya's picture displayed on the screen. Quickly I answered. "Hel—."

"Come pick me up."

"What?"

"Can you not hear? Come pick up. I'm being kicked out."