Six

Chapter Six
Omniscient
Miami, Florida

Hair and makeup swarmed Mya, making sure she looked absolutely perfect for tonight.

She kept fixing her outfit, wondering if she should change.

For some reason, everything felt awkward to her. Like her energy felt off and Mya had been doing everything to try and fight it because she wanted this to be one of the best episodes of Caresha please.

"You okay?" Mariah asked while fixing her chain.

"Yeah, I'm good."

"You're not wearing your wedding ring." She said low enough for Mya only to hear. "Do you want it?"

"No."

"Okay ladies and gentlemen, it's show time." Diddy yelled making their stylists come off the stage. Mya smoothed out her hair and dress one last time before the cameras started rolling. She was beyond worried, even though she looked like perfection. Her bone straight 30 inch frontal wig was laid, make up flawless, diamonds shinning, outfit 1+7 = ATE!

And now it was showtime.

🎥

"Hey wassup y'all, we on a new episode of Caresha Please, and our guest tonight is Mya Broown."

"This interview is being brought to you by Deleon Tequila, owned by a black man...goes down smooth, now back to more Caresha Please."

"Before we even get started can we get a Caresha Please and, I just wanna say that Mya was like an OG city girl back in the day. We used to hang out all the time, all the bad bitches got their clothes to go to the club from her boutiques." Miami said.

"Still do." Mya winked at the camera.

"I never thought you was gone settle down as quick as you did and with Chris Brown at that, like that's crazyyy."

Mya laughed while fixing her hair. "I know honey, I know."

"We gone get into all that for sure, but what's been going on withchu? How you been? You look amazing."

"Thank you babe, you do too. I've been good, just busy being a mom, making my money. The bag and my kids are all I'm focused on."

"The blogs was saying dat you and Chris was getting separated, we saw you at a courthouse and everything, then that same night he was posting videos of y'all in bed together, like what's going on? Y'all together or no?"

"We good. We're together, no papers were filed. Marriage is just a crazy ride you gotta be prepared for everything that comes with it."