Thirteen

Chapter Thirteen
Omniscient
Los Angeles, California - LA County Superior Court

Diana paced the floor, outside of their assigned courtroom, calling Mya for what seemed like the 100th time. Their hearing started fifteen minutes ago and she was nowhere to be found. Diana should've seen this coming, as this day grew closer Mya had a million questions, mainly what would happen if she decided to postpone things and when Diana suggested that they could hold off, Mya would always be 100 percent sure that she wanted to get this over with.

Inside of the courtroom, Chris constantly look over his shoulder, wondering where his wife was. He was very worried especially since he knew that she was harming herself.

The court doors opened and Diana quickly walked to her assigned seat, with frustration all over her face. Chris's eyebrows furrowed as he sat up in his seat.

"Is Mrs. Brown here yet?" The judge asked. He was annoyed by his time being wasted.

"Um, she is not and at this moment we are unable to locate her, so I'm asking for a continuance on this hearing until further notice." Diana responded.

"Fine, I won't put a time stipulation on the hearing. I'm sensing that one of your parties had jumped the gun and might be regretting it. You have thirty days to get back to my office with a solid yes or no on the future of this marriage. If I don't hear back from you, I'll be tossing this case out. Court dismissed and whoever filed will have to do it all over again and this time in

Chris barely gave the judge time to bang his gavel before he was out his chair on rushing out the door. Pulling his phone out of his pocket and turning it back on, he went to Mya's contact and called it over and over. Once he realized that wasn't working he called her mom.

"Travis, call Mariah and tell her to call everybody and tell them to meet me at my house." Chris said while waiting for Makayla to answer.

"I got you." Travis responded while getting his phone

"Hello." Makayla finally answered.

"Hey ma, have you uh, have you seen Mya?"

"Huh? I thought she was in court."

"Naw. She hasn't shown up, we've all been calling her but can't get a response."

"My goodness! She dropped the kids off to me this morning and was fully dressed. If she's not there or at home, I don't have any idea where she is."

"If Landon is there can you ask him to check his phone and see if he can see her location?"

"Of course, one second."

"Everybody is on their way to your place." Travis said as they climbed in the back of the truck. Thankfully paparazzi wasn't able to disturb them today. Their court hearing wasn't leaked, even though the world knew about their divorce.

"Chris." Makayla called out. "He said that he can't locate her. We called and she didn't answer. Chris was doing everything he could to stay calm in this situation but it was hard.

"Okay...alright. I'm going to find her."

"Please! And keep me posted. I'll do everything I can on my end."

"Thanks, I'll talk to you later."

"Okay."

Chris hung up and tossed his phone in his lap, leaning back, he ran his hands down his face. He had no idea where Mya could be and why she would just up and disappear. The divorce is what she wanted and no matter how many times he begged for her not to go through with it, she stood strong on her decision.