Seventeen

Chapter SeventeenMya Anderson Los Angeles, California - Two Months Later

Chapter Seventeen
Mya Anderson
Los Angeles, California - Two Months Later

Once I got my life situated for the first few weeks being home, I finally decided to get back to business. My only focus right now was my children and building my brand. I had to figure out my next step and with the help of my lovely sisters it's going to be loungewear and swimwear.

I've been working with multiple artists to come up with a logo, something that I'm just now realizing that I didn't have. So far nothing is clicking. I've already got a few pieces designed and I'm ready to start releasing it to the world but I just gotta find that stamp to put on there so every one with know that's Mya's shit right there.

And that explains my current destination.

There's only one artist that can give me what I want because this artist knows me better than anyone in the world.

Climbing out of my truck, I stared up at Chris's building. We're back to barely speaking and I don't blame him. I don't know what the hell came over me my first day home but I felt so damn bad about everything I said and did.

Mariah cussed me out when I told her and I deserved it all.

I constantly apologized and he kept saying it was cool, but I know Chris. Those words stung.

Finally getting up the nerve to move my feet, I went inside the building. Music was blasting, a few unfamiliar faces were there. I looked around until I spotted him and when I saw what the fuck I saw, my heart dropped to my knees.

She was brown skin, long black hair, a little taller than me but we had the same build. She sat close to him and from the way he smiled at her, I knew it was something.

I wanted to run, I wanted to scream, I wanted to cry but then I remembered I'm the one that filed for divorce. I knew he'd end up with someone else eventually...just not this soon and not a month after fucking me.

Was he dealing with her then?

Deeply inhaling, I walked over to where they were and when Chris saw me, his face grew pale.

"Hey." I said.

"Mya, hey." He was breathless and I loved it.

"I'm sorry, I should've called." I looked over at her and no bullshit, I was looking in a mirror. He found a Mya clone. Let me find out her birthday September 11th.

"Naw, you good. Uh we can go over here." He got up and led me over to a more secluded area.

"This is going to be quick, I promise. I just need a huge favor."

"Anything."

"So I'm starting a loungewear line and a swimwear line. Only thing I'm missing is a logo. I've asked so many artists to draw me something but it's not grasping my attention, so I thought maybe you could help."