TwentyOne

Just a Filler, I wanted to go more in depth with the Jamaica trip but I took too long to update and now I feel like the moment has passed.

Chapter TwentyOne Mya Anderson

Chapter TwentyOne
Mya Anderson

My eyes slowly peeled open and I'm sure I blinked a million times. The sound of a machine made me look up and there was an IV pole. I followed the cord until it got to my hand. "What the fuck?" Slowly, I tried to sit up and my body felt horrible and whatever that I had on my stomach came up and landed on my covers.

Once I finished, I climbed out of bed and attempted to stand up but it was impossible. I couldn't crawl because of the IV so I started banging on the floor, using all the strength that I had.

Eventually the door pushed open and it was damn near everybody.

"Why you on the floor baby? Did you fall?" Chris asked why rushing over to me.

"What is going on? Why do I feel like this?"

"She threw up in the bed, I'll call housekeeping." Sinkos girl said before leaving out.

Mariah and Chris helped me off the floor and walked me over to a chair that was close by. As soon as I sat down, I held my head because it felt like it would fall off of my shoulders. "Can somebody please tell me what I drank last night? I feel terrible."

"You don't remember anything?" Kayla asked.

"Girl no. Did I get crazy?"

"You didn't."

"Okay so what happened?"

Chris inhaled then sat on the arm of the chair. "Connie drugged you Mya. I don't know what she gave you yet but she did and since you were drinking it made the high a lot worse than what it would normally be."

I looked at him as if he was speaking another language because I know he didn't just tell me that this bitch drugged me. "Please stop playing with me right now."

"I'm not."

"Wha— why in hell would she drug me?! This isn't making any sense! Where the fuck is she?!"

"I put her out and called the cops. I don't know if they got her or if she's even still Jamaica." Chris responded.

"She's still here." Serenity said. "They took her for questioning but I believe they let her go."

"Why the fuck did your friend drug me?"

"She said she wanted you to loosen up. When you were at the bar, you seemed uptight. That's what Connie told me."

"Bitch what?! I spoke to that girl for two minutes before she offered me a shot and not once did I come off as stuck up. I knew better than to take a shot from somebody I don't know. This is what I get for being nice to bitches I— you know what, can everybody leave please. This shit is making my head hurt."