TwentySeven

I really screwed up in a few of these chapters so I'll be going through and unpublishing the ones that need to be fixed. You might get a notification when I publish them again, so this is just a heads up.

Chapter TwentySevenMya AndersonLos Angeles, California

Chapter TwentySeven
Mya Anderson
Los Angeles, California

"Look at my man killing shit in Paris y'all." I said while turning my phone to Mariah and Kayla.

"Girl, ever since you got back from Switzerland, all I hear is my man, my man, my man." Kayla said while laughing.

"Don't hate on me and my man." I stuck my tongue out at her.

"I hope you guys are for real this time because I'm so sick of yall and this back and forth nonsense." Mariah said.

"We are. Fear caused me to be indecisive but we really needed this trip. I tried to convince myself that I didn't want him, knowing that's far from the truth. Even told the man I'd help him find a girlfriend."

"Girl please!"

"Speaking of girlfriends, what happened to the lookalike that drugged you?" Kayla asked.

"Fingers crossed she's dead in a ditch." Mariah answered.

"I still can't believe this girl did that crazy ass shit."

"I don't know where she is." I responded. "Hopefully very far away from LA. I did file restraining order when I got back home, hopefully she got served."

"I got a question."  Kayla said.

I looked at her, knowing it was going to be something crazy or stupid. "I'm listening."

"Have you thought about talking to Nia?"

I was right but this time the question is crazy and stupid. "For what, exactly?"

"I don't know. I just thought now that you and Chris are good, you guys could have a conversation."

"There's nothing for us to discuss. She not only kissed my husband she did a lot of other trifling stuff. Had the woman at the mental health facility leaking shit about me, threw me under the bus for that royalty situation. That bitch can go straight to hell."

"Amen." Mariah said. "There's no reason for her to talk to that woman. Do you communicate with Hoody's baby mama?"

"No." Kayla answered quickly then realized how dumb her question to me was.

"Exactly."

Before anybody could say anything else, my phone started ringing and it was Royalty. She was in school and normally doesn't call unless it's an emergency so I wasted no time answering. "Hello."

"Please come get me, please come get me." She was crying and panicking. I quickly stood up and started throwing my things in my purse.

"What's wrong Ro?"