Chapter 1

Hmm, this bus is very clean.

(He is the same height as Ayanokoji so consider him to be as large as him

(He is the same height as Ayanokoji so consider him to be as large as him. He is also wearing the same uniform.)

I looked at the sights from the bus as I am going towards my new school. I'm pretty sure I still have my usual emotionless face as I looked out of the bus window.

As I was enjoying the new sights the sound of a girl drew my attention. I turned my head and saw a Japanese woman wearing office worker clothes as she is addressing a boy.

"You there. Can't you see that the old lady is having trouble?" The lady said to the blond haired boy sitting in front of her.

"That's a crazy question lady." The boy said with an arrogant tone as he crossed his legs.

Guess he's an arrogant one.

"Why should I give my seat to an old woman? I see no reason why I should do it." The boy said to her arrogantly.

"Isn't it natural to give the priority seat to the elderly?" The woman said to him with a glare.

"I don’t understand. Priority seats are just priority seats, and there is no legal obligation for me to move. Whether or not I move should be decided by me, who is currently sitting in this seat. Will you give up your seat because I am a young man? Hahaha, that’s a stupid way of thinking." The boy said to her in the same tone.

Well, that type of tone will surely make an adult angry. Not to mention that that kind of tone is something that someone would never expect to hear from a highschool student, which I'm sure is going to piss her off in a few more seconds.

"I am a healthy young man. Certainly, I don’t feel that standing up would inconvenience me. However, it is obvious standing up will consume more physical strength than sitting down will. I don’t want to do such a useless thing. Or maybe, are you telling me to be more lively and energetic?" The boy said to her in the same way without any kind of hesitation.

And judging by her expression she's going to get angry at him.

"What, what kind of attitude is that towards your superiors!?" The office lady shouted angrily at his words.

After that it was some speech about superiority from the boy which only caused the lady to get more angry as she was surprised at the boys words and tone as she became angry at his attitude.

"Wha…! You’re a high school student!? Honestly, just listen to what adults say!" The office lady said to him angrily.

"It's fine it's fine." The old lady said to the young woman.

I watched the exchange with my usual emotionless stare as the office lady got more angry and started to insult him which caused my eyes to widen a bit.

I'm pretty sure that if it were in my country a lady saying those kinds of words in public would be considered taboo in my culture. Well, this is Japan so I guess it's allowed?