Chapter 15

"You want me to tutor you?" Sae Chabashira asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Blame your language and it's confusing naming. Also the Kanji and Katakana. Add that to history and that's just nightmare fuel." I said to her with a deadpan.

I don't have much of a problem with it but it is quite problematic for a guy like me. And the reason I asked her is because as a teacher she already has the experience needed to teach me and I don't have much of a connection with the other students.

"I think you shouldn't be talking about my country's language like that." Sae said as she looked at me with her usual sharp eyes.

"Yeah well, it's not my fault it's confusing. I even heard some of my classmates saying how confusing it is." I said to her without breaking eye contact.

The two of us were the only ones currently in the hallway, and there wasn't anyone to interrupt our conversation.

"So you want me to teach you about Japanese language and history, is that it?" Sae asked him with her sharp gaze.

"Yes." I said to her without missing a beat.

"It's gonna cost you." Sae said to me as she crossed her arms.

"Shoot." I said to her nonchalantly.

"60000 for a month." Sae said with the same sharp and serious gaze.

"That's an awful lot of money for a month." I said to her with a raised eyebrow.

Not really but I'm not going to tell her that, unless she already knows about it.

"You are asking me to tutor you. I'm allowed to charge you as much as I like." Sae said as she looked at me seriously.

"Alright then. I'm willing to pay." I said to her seriously.

"Hmm. I didn't expect you to actually agree to it." Sae said to me with the same face and tone.

"What were you going to do if I didn't agree?" I asked her a bit curiously.

"I wouldn't have taught you." Sae said seriously.

"Don't you think you're being a bit too harsh to your very own student?" I asked her with a raised eyebrow.

"No." Sae immediately said without a change of tone or expression.

That's damn cold sensei. But can't say that it doesn't enhance her charm. She is like that cold beauty that is shown in anime's.

I still wonder why she doesn't have a boyfriend.

"Ok. So is this a deal?" I asked her with my neutral face.

"It's a deal. Come to my room after class has ended after 5 o'clock and I will start tutoring you." Sae said to me with her usual serious face and tone.

"Okay then. I'll give you the points now." I said to her as I brought out my ID.

After that I transferred the points that she asked as I saw it leave from my account.

"Alright. The deal is done." Sae said to me as she also looked at her phone.

I should really think about what I should call them now.

"Now go back to class." Sae said to me immediately as she put away her phone.

"Sure." I said with a shrug of my shoulders as I walked back to my class.

I wonder what I should do during lunch break, Fuka might come trying to find me again so it's best if I were to just move to a different place.

Time skip

It didn't work. While I did go to a spot which was a bit further than the place Fuka sits she had found me when I was going there.

"You're really heartless kouhai-kun. This beautiful senpai is vying for your attention and you're ignoring her." Fuka said with her characteristic smirk on her face.

"I see no reason for you to be vying for my attention." I said to her with a neutral tone and emotionless face.

"I'll be the judge of that. What did you bring this time?" Fuka asked as she looked at the my lunch box.

"Nothing in particular." I said to her as I found a bench.

She's not going to leave me so I'll just accept my fate.

"But I do want to taste the food from your country. It will also give me a chance to gauge your cooking skills." Fuka said to me with a smirk.

I went and sat on the bench with her sitting beside me. I'm quite glad that there aren't many students in this area but I kind of knew that which is the reason why I'm currently here.

"I never said that I am the one making my lunch." I said to her as I looked at her.

"Are you really asking me that kouhai-kun?" Fuka asked with a smile as if she found that question ridiculous.

"Yes." I said biting the bullet.

"Heh. I see. Well it's very easy. You're the only Indian student in the entirety of ANHS. So only you should know the recepies from your country." Fuka said to me with a smirk.

"But that might not necessarily be true. I could've asked another student about it. They might know some of the dishes from my country which caused me to ask them to make them for me." I said to her with my same emotionless face and tone.

"That may work kouhai-kun. But not in my case. I know that no one in the entirety of this school knows about Indian cuisine. Not one of the first years, second or third years." Fuka said with a smirk.

Are you kidding me right now? Though I did come to know that she has en effective information network with which she is able to gain the information she needs.

Though it isn't surprising considering her manner of acting, I'm pretty sure some of the people would be happy to serve her. I know that Ike and Yamauchi would jump at the moment they hear about this. If it's a pretty girl then they would be willing to do many things to please her.

On that note I should make sure that wind of this doesn't reach my class. Most of the boys already don't seem to like me because of me getting the girls attention due to my body and if they were to learn about this as well then they'll probably go nuts.

"So do you have anything else to say to me kouhai-kun?" Fuka asked her with a smirk as she layed her arms over the bench with her left hand resting on my left shoulder.

"No Fuka senpai. I don't." I said decided to just do as she says.

"Good. Now show me what you have and let me try it." Fuka said as she looked at my lunch box.

"Fine fine." I said to her as I opened my lunch box.

(A/N: Aaron harem suggestions: Fuka, Sae, Airi, Hiyori, Haruka, Ichinose, Horikita Suzune, Nazuna, Ibuki, Chie, Mako, Kamuro, Sato, Chiaki, Himeno, Kushida.
Suggestions are still open.
Ayanokoji harem suggestions: Arisu, Ichika, Kei, Nanase.
There was someone who said that Ayanokoji doesn't need a harem so what do you guys think?
And sorry for the short chapter. I'm not that enthusiastic right now but I will try to write a longer chapter in the future.
Tell me what you think.
Thanks for reading my book.)