Chapter 17

"Take a seat near the table." Sae said as I entered her room.

Her room seemed like the basic one and didn't seem to have been changed much except for papers relating to her job as a teacher. Oh and some cigarette packs and alcohol as well which are at the kitchen.

I sat on the floor near the table and placed my books on it as she sat opposite me as I looked at her curiously.

"What?" Sae asked me with a raised eyebrow.

"Nothing. I was half expecting you to teach me in your suit." I said to her as I looked at her attire.

She is wearing a simple white blouse and blue pants and she has her hair in the same ponytail that she teaches class.

"This is my home. Besides, you are here to learn so don't focus on my clothes and just learn what I teach you." Sae said to me with her usual serious face.

"Okay Sensei. As you wish. So, what are you going to teach me first?" I asked her as I opened my notebook.

"Let's start with Kanji then." Sae said as she took out her own textbook.

After that we spent the next hour studying as she tutored me and I can say without a doubt that even though she is quite cold and indifferent to her students she is a good teacher as she can explain things quite nicely in a manner that it can be understood.

After our tutoring session was done I took my notebook and got ready to go back to my dorm. I do need to get started with my food as well.

"By the way, do you always smoke and drink?" I asked her as I pointed at the cigarettes and beer cans.

"Whether I drink beer or use cigarettes is up to me. Now get out. Today's tutoring session is over." Sae said to me coldly before shaking her hands in a "shoo shoo" gesture at me.

"Fine fine. See you tomorrow." I said to her as I walked out the door.

"Goodbye." Sae said as she closed her door leaving me in the hallway.

Well, that went better than I expected. Now I just need to go back to my room and start making my lunch.

With that plan in mind I was making my way to my room as I walked through the empty hallway. I could see some students who are going to karaoke with their friends and to shops as well.

"What the hell are those two doing?" I said as I stopped myself.

I saw Ike and Yamauchi talking to two girls from Class C. They both have happy smiles on their faces but I could clearly see the displeasure on the two girls faces. The two waved them off before going on their way as the two boys tried to stop them by calling them.

"Idiots will always be idiots." I said as I looked at them with a deadpan.

Seriously, these two always let their guards down around girls, hell they are always trying to get the attention of the girls in my class and the others. Ike is fine to an extent as he can be called as a perverted idiot but Yamauchi is so idiotic that I didn't even know that a human being could be this idiotic and dumb.

It's way worse considering the fact that Yamauchi always says that he is superior and is a great guy. He boasts about being super smart and strong and is always talking about how he is just hiding his skills because he doesn't want to outshine the rest of us. Honestly, I had stopped listening to him the first week.

Whatever, these two aren't my problem. Now I just have to go back and eat my dinner and chat with Ichinose like usual.

With that thought I went back to my house and made my food, some juice, and a fruit salad before I ate all of it. Then I went through my notes and studied them and thought about the plan that I will be enacting tomorrow for Kushida.