Chapter 5

After the introduction was over some of the girls came and asked me about India and I gave them short answers to their questions. It was warranted since it is another country and all. After that, Sotomura came and talked to me. He said that he was happy to meet someone who likes anime like him and tells it openly.

He seemed like a good guy so I had no problems with being friends with him.

After that as per Kushida's wishes the other students gave their address to each other and I decided to give mine out of courtesy. There wasn't any point in withholding from me giving my address. I didn't give my contact information though, didn't actually feel the need to if they didn't ask for it.

We then went to the entrance ceremony where the principal gave his thanks to us and the ceremony was ended shortly.

The students gained information regarding the facilities in the place, much more detailed than when the teacher gave us information.

It soon became noon and most of the students, maybe 70 to 80% of them were heading back to the dorms. The rest of them who had already formed groups went to hang out with each other at karaoke and cafes etc.

I was slowly making my way through the place as I didn't have any particular plans so I just scanned the place and decided to learn about the layout while I was making my way to the convenience store. I was thinking of buying groceries since we do have a kitchen in our dorms, probably to help students who have cooking skills.

(A/N: I read in fanfiction that the students at the school can cook so I thought they each had a kitchen in their dorm. It is true right? Well, it won't matter since I have already written that.)

But when I was near the convenience store I saw that red haired guy from class in the entrance. There were three students in front of him as he has an angry face.

"What did that guy get himself into?" I couldn't help but say when I saw it.

I knew from his behaviour in class that he has a short temper and his fuse will blow quite easily as well so it wasn't that difficult to deduce that he might've gotten angry at something petty.

"This is our spot so scram kid." The other boy said with a smirk.

"I was here first so this is my seat. And who are you guys?!." The red headed guy said heatedly.

Oh so they're fighting for a spot to sit huh.

"Look at that, the first year is trying to fight." One said as he and the other two laughed.

Oh so he's most likely an upperclassman. I think they are called "Senpai" in Japan.

"You're saying some bullshit. I am the first one here. Even if you are senpai's this is my spot." Sudo said angrily.

At his words the senpai's put their stuff right at the place the guy is sitting.

"Yup, we’re here too. So scram, this is our spot." The second senpai said to him with a smirk.

"You guys have some nerve, you shits." The guy said with a glare.

Looks like he isn't afraid to throw hands with others even if they outnumbered him. He does have the physique necessary though.

"Wow— so scary. What class are you guys in. Oh wait, never mind. Let me guess… you’re in class D right?" The first senpai said as he laughed.

Oh? Maybe I will get something from them after all.

"So what!?" The guy yelled angrily at them.

However, when he said that the senpai's looked at eachother before they laughed out loud. This reaction is a bit surprising to me since they seem to think that the very fact that he is in D class is a joke. Something which gained my attention.