Chapter 14

"Are you sure you two don't want to join the swimming club?" The teacher asked me and Koenji as he looked at us.

"Hmph! Why should I spend time with those inferior beings. I would rather spend my own quality time than join a club." Koenji said in his usual tone as he flicked his hair.

"As for me, I don't have much of an interest in it. I know how to swim, yes, but I don't have any interest in the club." I said to the teacher as I removed the water from my face.

"If that is your decision then I can't say anything." The teacher said backing down.

"You truly impressed me Aaron-boy. I'll keep an eye on you." Koenji said as he walked away.

"Sure." I said to him as I stretched a bit.

Then I walked to the place where Horikita and Ayanokoji were as they were looking at me. The other students were also looking at me as I made my way to them. I also felt the gazes of the girls who were looking at my body as well.

"Surprised?" I asked Horikita with a smirk when I reached her.

"You're better than I thought you'd be." Horikita said to me after a few seconds.

"If you work hard then you will get the results." I said to her as I shrugged my shoulders.

"Is that so? But still, how much training did you get to have such speed?" Horikita asked me with her same neutral face.

"A good amount. I made sure to keep my swimming skills at the same level." I said to her as I looked at her.

"And you don't plan on joining the swimming club despite your skill?" Horikita asked me with a raised eyebrow.

"I don't plan on using my swimming skills for that." I said to her as I looked at the teacher.

"Hmm, a shame then. It seems like you are like Ayanokoji as well." Horikita said as she closed her eyes.

"Don't bring me into this." Ayanokoji said beside us as he glanced at us before looking back at the teacher.

I just looked at her before I turned my attention to the teacher. After that the teacher said that the pool is free to use and so the other students spent the rest of the period to play in the pool. I just spent the time in the pool and leaning on the side as I didn't think about swimming.

But some girls came and talked to me after they saw my performance, perhaps they thought that I was much easier to approach than Koenji due to his arrogant and prideful personality. I also saw Ike and some boys looking at me with jealousy when the girls came to talk to me.

Well, looks like this will have good results.

Time skip

It was the next day after the pool period and it was free. I was in my room scrolling through my phone bored. I had already eaten my lunch and was thinking about what to do. Then an idea came to my mind as I stopped fidling with my phone.

"That could work. It has been sometime since I ate it." I said to myself as I got up.

I was dressed in a white tshirt and black pants. I pocketed my phone/ID and left my room and went on my way as I exited the building and went to the nearest convenience store. I reached the place in a few minutes and there weren't many students there, most likely all of them are either roaming the grounds or having fun.

I entered the store and took a plastic basket and walked as I looked through the aisles for the things.

"I guess I'll buy some extra things since I'm already at the convenience store." I said to myself as I took different flavoured rice balls.