Chapter 19

After my plan with Kushida had failed I went back to my room, freshened up and went to Sae's room to study. It ended the same way with her telling me to get out of her room coldly.

I looked at the karaoke place where Ichinose and Mako should be waiting for me. They had already given me the room number so I already know which room they are. I went into the karaoke and found their room before knocking on it.

"Aaron-kun. You made it!" Ichinose said with a smile as she opened the door.

"What made you think I wouldn't?" I asked her with an amused look.

"Hey it wasn't serious. Come inside." Ichinose said with a pout before moving back inside.

I followed and entered the room and found a standard karaoke place. Mako is sitting on a couch followed by Ichinose as I closed the door before sitting on the adjacent one.

"This place is nice." I said as I looked at the karaoke.

"Isn't it? The karaoke here is very good." Mako said with a smile.

"Yeah. They also have great service. We have already given our orders." Ichinose said as she pointed to the plate of food on the table.

"Thanks." I said as I took a small piece of the biscuit and tasted it before humming in delight at the taste.

"We also took a bite. It's really good." Ichinose said with a smile as she ate a cookie.

"It is pretty famous amongst our classmates." Mako said with a smile as she also ate one.

"I also heard some of my classmates talking about it." I said as I ate one as well.

"So, about the reason why we came here." Mako said after she ate her cookie.

"To teach Aaron-kun manners." Ichinose said as she finished hers.

"To teach you girls how to manage money." I said at the same time.

The two of us looked at each other when we heard each other.

"We don't have a problem with spending money." Ichinose said with a reprimanding look.

"And I don't have any problems with my manners." I shot back to her.

"Guys guys come on. No need to fight. We came here to figure out what we should do with our clothes." Mako interjected as the two of us looked at her.

"I agree." I said agreeing with her.

"Hey! Don't you two gang up on me!" Ichinose said with a pout.

She should seriously be careful with that. She already has a nice face and that pout only makes her look cuter.

"So, onto the topic of your clothes." I said changing the topic as Ichinose kept her pout.

"We have a lot in our wardrobes and we don't know what to do with them." Mako said to me with a serious face.

"Well, did you guys categorise your clothes into those you want to have and those you don't?" I asked them curiously.

"I did." Ichinose said as she calmed down.

"Me too." Mako said as she nodded as well.

"Okay, that makes this easier. How do you guys think about selling them?" I asked them suggesting my idea.

"Selling them?" Both said with a surprised look.

"Yeah. You know, to other students." I said to them clarifying my plan.

"That's, actually a very good idea." Mako said with a surprised look.

"But how will we even sell them?" Ichinose asked confused.