Chapter 10

Now I'm in class and sitting in my seat. The pink haired girl is also in her seat to my right as she has a blush on her face as she is glancing at me.

She's most likely thinking about her camera which is currently in my possession right now.

I would have given it back to her but this isn't like giving something back to a boy. Since she is a girl giving it to her in the class will cause a lot of misunderstanding.

"I have your camera with me. I can give it back during lunch." I said to her in a low voice.

"O-Okay." The girl said as she stuttered.

Just like I thought she was a very shy girl. Having prolonged conversation will only make her more nervous so I didn't say anything more and relaxed into my seat. On another seat some of the boys were talking about some of the games they bought.

"Hey look, I bought some new games, it was a bit expensive but we have a lot of points so there is no problem." Yamauchi said to the other boys with a smile.

Seriously? It hasn't even been one week and he already used a lot of his points? Not only him but the others as well, don't these guys have some money saving mentality or what?

I just looked at their exchange before looking away from them and then at Horikita who was taking out her book. I managed to see the title of the book which is "Crime and Punishment". It is an interesting book. It is a story that debated whether it was right to kill someone, so long as it is done for the sake of justice.

I remember that I had read it a few years back. It is a good book to read, though I would've thought of her to actually be studying or something considering how she acted but this is fine I guess. Unless she is actually thinking about killing someone she found annoying, who also happens to be seated on her left.

"Aaron dono. You're free right now right?" Sotomura suddenly said as he appeared in front of me.

"Yeah, I'm not doing anything right now." I said to him with my same face.

"Great. I want some opinions from you about some anime." Sotomura said to me with a smile.

"Sure." I said to him with a shrug of my shoulders.

After that we talked a bit about anime before Chabashira walked in. We went back to our seats as she started the class. After that I waited until it was lunch before I left the classroom and waited at the edge of the corridor.

Soon the pink haired girl walked out of class and saw me and meekly walked up to me. I gave her her camera as she took it back and looked it over before sighing in relief.

"Thank you for taking care of my camera." The girl said to me as she avoided eye contact.

"No problem. Say, I don't know your name? Since we're classmates we should know eachothers names you know." I said to her to which she looked surprised.

She then looked down, most likely contemplating about what to do. She then raised her head and looked at me straight in my eyes with a nervous face.

"Uh, well, you're right. My name is, S-Sakura Airi." Sakura said as she introduced herself as I smiled a bit.

"Well, it's nice to officially meet you Sakura. My name is Aaron Benedict. I hope we have 3 good school years." I said to her with a smile.

Sakura blushed when she heard what I said before she looked down and nodded.

"I-I-I'll be going now." Sakura said before she briskly walked past me.

Huh, she's a very nervous girl but she can talk to others, though the stuttering will surely make things more problematic for her in the future.