Chapter 7

I woke up the next day early and went through my daily routine and then reached my class and sat at my seat. I watched as the rest of the students walked in. Horikita also came later and went to her seat and sat there and started to read her book. Soon Ayanokoji came and then the pink haired girl to my right.

The classes started after the first bell but it was mostly about the rules and policies of the school and other things that were taught to us. The red haired guy, whose name I learned as Sudo Ken, I decided to look at his desk while getting in the class. I didn't look at the girls desk though, didn't think that I should know her name if she didn't want to say to me.

Sae Chabashira came and started the class and other teachers also took theirs. Sudo however just slept on his desk not giving any attention to it. I also spotted some of the teachers chatting and talking. I also noticed that the teachers had seen them. But instead of correcting their behaviour they just kept on with their class like nothing happened.

Why are they ignoring their misconduct? Teachers should be correcting their students behaviour instead of letting them do as they please. Unless it's because there are cameras in the class to monitor the students.

I took notes and made sure to keep up with the class, no point in slacking off. I also noticed that Horikita is also taking notes alongside Kushida, Hirata, a glasses wearing guy and some other students. The rest were slacking off by doing other things.

Soon, it was lunch time. And immediately after many of the students walked out of the class to go to the cafeteria. I glanced at Horikita beside me who was putting her books in her bag with the same emotionless face. I packed my bag, then took the lunch box I had packed in the morning and stood up from my seat.

I saw Horikita glance at me, more precisely my lunch box for a few seconds before she went back to her bag. I exited the classroom and walked out of there. I reached the cafeteria as I looked around and saw many students there. They were buying lunch using their points and many of them were quite happy. I also saw some students from my class amongst the students. They were enjoying their points and I saw some other students there, maybe there were also second and third years there as well.

"Another time." I said to myself as I left the cafeteria with a glass of water.

There were benches outside the cafeteria so I was looking at a suitable place to sit and eat. Preferably with a shade.

"Now where is a good spot." I said as I looked at the benches.

As I looked I found a spot where there was shade. There is a large bench there so I made my way there and sat there. I opened my lunch and got ready to eat.

"That looks interesting." A girl's voice stopped me from taking my food.

I looked to my right and looked at the other person who was sitting on the bench. I am currently sitting on the left side while she is on the right side. Both sides have trees which give the whole of the bench good shade from the sun.

"My lunch?" I asked the girl as I looked at the girl.

The girl has long platinum hair and a black headband on her head. She has fair skin, red eyes and a beautiful face. She is wearing the girls uniform and has good breasts and legs which had black tights on and could contend with Ichinose, Horikita and many of the other beautiful girls. Though she has an air of arrogance to her as I looked at her. She also has an arrogant smile on her face as she looked at me.

"Oh, kouhai-kun, are you checking out your senpai?" The girl said with an smirk.

Yep, she's quite arrogant and confident. And from her words she is an upperclassman. Actually, she seems just like Koenji now that I hear how she talks. But, I shouldn't come to a conclusion just yet. But she is definitely teasing me, maybe she does it to other kouhai's as well.