Chapter 25

"Well, do you have anything to say for your bold ideas?" Sae asked me with an amused look.

"How is this bold sensei? He is just like Ayanokouji." Horikita asked her, confused by her words.

Me and Sae looked at her surprised at her words, then at Ayanokouji who is also looking blankly at us. 

Are you serious? Both of them don't know the double meaning of the number 69? I guess it's expected of Horikita considering her priorities though. Ayanokoji is... well I don't know anything about him so there is nothing I can say about his reaction.

"I didn't believe that you would be this innocent despite your sharp words and personality Horikita." Sae said as she looked at her student.

"What does that mean?" Horikita asked her further confused.

"Why don't you tell her Aaron? After all, you are the reason we are having this conversation in the first place." Sae said as she looked at me.

On que both Horikita and Ayanokouji turned to me as I just looked at Sae with my neutral face. Then I sighed before I looked at the two of them.

"Alright fine, you two are old enough to know about it anyways." I said as I looked at them.

After that I told the two of them about the significance of the numbers 69 and it's context in the more carnal side of humans.

"... And that's what it means." I said as I finsihed my explanation.

I ended the explanation as Horikita is blushing, Sae is also the same as she is blushing while she looked at me shocked and with wide eyes. Ayanokoji still has his poker face and his eyes only widened for a bit.

"You're disgusting." Horikita said to me with a scowl on her face as the blush is still there.

"I didn't expect you to just come out and say it without any filter. Much less in the presence of a teacher." Sae said as she looked at me with her blush decreasing a bit.

"She is old enough to know that and it's almost common knowledge at this age so there is actually no problems with it." I said with a shrug of my shoulders.

"I guess that's true. But let's go back to our previous topic. I believe you all agree." Sae said as she looked at the other two.

Horikita nodded to her words while Ayanokouji stayed silent for a second before nodding as well.

"So, why did you get those kind of marks?" Sae asked me with an amused look.

"I just thought the number would be funny. Besides, it is a good mark so I thought it would be enough to enter the school as I didn't know the answers fully." I said to her calmly.

"Really? How did you get 69 marks in all of your tests then? As I understand, you didn't know the answer to a simple question while you answered a difficult question instead. Math problem #5 was only solved by 3% of all students this year. Additionally, you included a complex formula and used it flawlessly. On the other hand, the correct answer rate of #10 was 76%. The same applies for Ayanokoji of course as he has also completed the same questions but his answers are less than yours." Sae said as she looked at me.

"I just remembered the equation because I studied for it harder than most. On the other hand, I didn't study the easier answers enough for me to remember it well." I said to her nonchalantly.

"Hmm, I suppose there is a kind of logic in your words." Sae said as she looked at Horikita.

"What about you Ayanokouji?" Horikita asked him as she turned to him.

"I'm not as intelligent as he is. It's just a coincidence that the answers I knew had given me 50% in my tests." Ayanokoji said to her calmly.

"Honestly, at least Aaron here is trying, but you on the other hand, good grief. I admire your attitude, but it’ll cause problems for you in the future." Sae said as she looked at him exasperated.