Chapter 20

Hmm, I wonder how the auction went. Fuka did say that she had managed to get it working last night. I didn't actually think that she would be able to hold an auction so quickly.

"Hahahahaha! You're too funny, stupid!" Ike laughed out loud as he talked with Yamauchi.

Oh yeah, on another note the students of my class have started to blatantly ignore the roles and act just like they want. Ike, Yamauchi and Sudo have started to talk with eachother loudly, they have been dubbed as the "Idiot Trio" by the class.

"Ayanokouji-kun, haven't you also made more friends?" Horikita asked as I glanced at her.

"Eh, somewhat." Ayanokoji answered as the two were writing down the notes from the blackboard.

And right on que the last member of the trio, Sudo appeared in the classroom as he barged through the door with a bang. Just like him many students have been leaving classes in between them or outright not attending them.

The girls in the class were gossiping, I saw Kei texting, Sotomura and some of the boys using their phones. Honestly, after the three weeks they just started to act like they pleased. They would come to class and leave when they wanted to.

And the most suspicious of all was how our teacher was acting. She never tried to correct them and let them do whatever they wanted without any sort of repercussions. Which I have to say that is quite suspicious in and of itself.

No matter how she is, this is a school created by the government and is also funded by the government. So having the students who attend here neglecting their studies would be detrimental to the institution as it would most likely be a waste of their resources and money.

Honestly, only a few of the students in the class still attend correctly. Them being Hirata, Kushida, Horikita, Sakura, Ayanokoji, Keisei/Teruhiko, and me included. In fact, I can see Horikita writing down notes diligently.

"Hey Horikita. Do you want to eat lunch together?" Ayanokoji asked her causing me to be a bit surprised that he asked her that.

I turned my head to look at him at that, considering how much time the three of us have spent sitting beside each other in class and how we had talked with each other, I would've thought that he would already know her response.

"No thank you. You guys are very crude anyway." Horikita said in her usual cold tone.

"...Can't deny that." Ayanokoji said with a shrug.

Well, that is true. Ike and Yamauchi are pretty vocal about and though Sudo isn't much he is also quite rude. For a girl like Horikita, spending time with them isn't worth it.

That being said I should talk with Hirata. He is one of the few boys in the class wh don't have any animosity towards me. We became friends after the swimming class when the two of us talked with each other. He's a great guy to talk to and very patient, unlike with Ike and Yamauchi, Sudo is a bit too hotheaded.

"Wow... he's already done it with her? Amazing." I heard Ike talking with his friends as I blinked.

They really have no filter about things. Saying something like that during class of all things. I could practically see steam coming out of Sakura's ears as she blushed, most likely from hearing his words.

That being the case I am impressed by how quickly Hirata had managed to get a girlfriend. He has hooked up with Kei Karuizawa, the "gal" of our class. She is also fairly popular and it could he said that she is a leader of the girls. Kushida is the other leader of the girls of this class.

The two had started dating sometime ago, I was honestly a bit surprised when I heard that but considering how Hirata is it isn't much of a big deal. That being the case, he is getting a little bit more hate from the other boys for scoring a girl faster than them.