Chapter 4

When he said that the class became quiet as the students looked at him. He has managed to gather the attention of all of the class with a few words.

He can become a leader of the class with his ability to talk like that. And he doesn't seem to get nervous under pressure or the attention that he is in. Good abilities for an adequate leader of a group.

The other students were hesitant when they heard him, which I wasn't surprised about as telling about yourself in front of many others, especially strangers will hinder anyone in talking.

"I agree! After all, we don't know each other’s names, let alone anything about each other." The girl from the bus said with a smile.

And soon enough as if it's a chain reaction the other students also slowly agreed to the idea.

"My name is Hirata Yousuke. Because I was often called by my first name, Yousuke, in middle school, feel free to use my first name. Although I like all sports, I like soccer in particular, and also plan to play soccer at this school. Please take care of me." The boy, Hirata introduced himself before finishing with a smile.

10/10. That is a good self introduction. No stuttering or stopping in between and a confident face all the while. And he ended the introduction with a smile. Not to mention the fact that since he is a football player it would get some of the girls attention and the fact that he ended his introduction with a charming smile will get him good points with the girls. Actually, some of the girls have hearts in their eyes, looks like he already bagged a few of them. It also helped that he has a handsome face, I think the Japanese call people like these Ikeman or something. Though it might alternatively make the boys a bit antagonistic towards him.

"Well, if that was satisfactory… then, can we start self introductions from the beginning?" Hirata said with a smile.

And talking without an ounce of doubt. Yep, he will become a central figure of the class and with his face and personality get the attention of most of the girls. And if the expression of the boys is anything to go by then will be a bit antagonistic towards him.

I looked at the face of the boys and some of them have jealous faces as they looked at the reaction of the girls.

The attention was then brought to a girl beside Hirata who has a nervous face.

"M-my name Inogashira K-ko—" The girl said before she started to stutter more.

She is very nervous and with the focus of the class on her she will become more nervous and not be able to give her introduction clearly. The other girls have started to encourage her but she is only getting more nervous from it. While they might think it will help her it is only increasing her anxiety.

The words from the boys might seem forceful to her while the girls words made her feel a bit more reassuring. Something of a middle ground between them.

However the girl managed to calm herself down by breathing in and out before she looked at the classmates.

"My name is, Inogashira… Kokoro. Um, my hobby is sewing and I’m good at knitting. P-please take care of me." Inogashira managed to say as she breathed a sigh of relief at being able to complete her introduction.

She has a delighted, relieved and slightly embarrassed expression as she sat back on her seat.

Then other students started to also give their self introductions as well.

"I’m Yamauchi Haruki. In elementary school, I played table tennis at the national level, then was the baseball club’s ace in middle school—I had uniform number 4. But since I got an injury during Inter High recently, so I am currently in rehab. Nice to meet ya." The black haired guy, Yamauchi said with a grin as he addressed us.