Chapter 2

"Isn’t that worse than just staying out of trouble?" The boy asked her when he heard her.

Well, I can't deny that. Compared to that she is making herself out to be a worse person.

"I don’t know. I’m just acting on my own beliefs. It’s different from people who avoid troublesome things like you. I don’t want to spend time with people like you." The girl said in the same tone she had been talking now.

So she doesn't see any fault in her actions huh. Well, it's not my place to judge her anyway.

"I feel the same way." The boy said after a few seconds.

Guess that is the end.

Seeing that they have reached the end of their conversation I walked away towards the school as I wanted to get on with the things.

Time skip

This place is very nice, if I didn't know any better I'd say that this was a newly opened school so the staff here must be working quite hard.

I am walking through the corridor towards my class as I looked at the inside of the building and I must say that it is very good.

I reached my designated classroom as I looked at the nameplate which read Class D on it. I opened the door which was at the front as I saw that a few students had already reached there. They turned to look at me when they heard the door opening. Presumably to see their new classmate.

They sported surprised faces when they saw me, though I guess it's a given considering that I'm a foreigner here. I walked silently as I looked at the nameplates on the desk before finding the one with mine.

My desk is at the back of the class in the middle. I counted and saw that there are 40 desks here which means that there are going to be 40 students in one class. Not bad, and since this is the 4th class then that means that there are a total of 160 students in the first year.

I placed my bag in the desk and sat on the chair. After that I placed my head on my right hand as I used my elbow to keep it upright as I have the same emotionless expression as I looked at the other students. They seemed to be intrigued by me but they didn't make any kind of movements indicating that they want to talk to me.

I stayed in my seat as I waited when a new student came, whom I recognised as the boy that I saw in the bus. He still has the same face as he walked inside the class. The other students didn't pay him much mind as he walked and looked at the nameplate before finding his.

To my surprise, he is in the same row as my to my left near the window. He put his bag on the table and then started to look around the class. His gaze then fell on me as I looked at him without flinching.

I maintained eye contact with him for a few seconds before breaking it as I looked at the other students. I saw some of them already starting to hit it off as they talked.

I also saw the boy I had seen on the bus looking at another one who has glasses. He seems to want to talk to him but doesn't know how to. But I didn't care much and just went back to watching the class as the students kept on coming.

Then to my surprise the girl I saw on the bus sat on the seat to my left. I also managed to hear the boy let out a heavy sigh which wasn't missed by the girl.

"That’s a heavy sigh, even though the school semester hasn’t even started yet. I feel like sighing after meeting you again." The girl said to the boy as she looked at him.

"So we were in the same class, huh." The boy said as he looked at her.

I kept my face in the forward direction while I observed the two using my peripheral vision.