Chapter 27

After I parted with the four Class C girls I went to my dorm, freshened up and then went to my tutor as I entered her dorm room and sat on the floor and looked at her while she was looking at me with her usual cold look.

"So, mind explaining why you did that?" I asked Sae with a raised eyebrow.

"No. I have no reason to." Sae said without looking away.

"You're not going to budge are you?" I asked her as I opened my book.

"No. Now, let's start with it." Sae said as she got ready to teach me.

I kind of expected this from her due to how she had acted and so I wasn't that surprised by her refusal to explain her actions.

So we finished our studying session for the first of May as well. I had already transferred the required points for it to her as well so we are fine.

"That's it for today. Go back to your dorm room and don't make any problems." Sae said to me in her usual voice.

"Got it." I said to her as I stood up.

I packed my things and went to the door and opened it, but then it looks at her a she also looked at me.

"What?" Sae asked as she saw my look.

"You know Sensei, I think it would do you good to smile a bit and be more lax. My classmates would appreciate it." I said to her as I looked at her.

"Forget it. I have no reason to do that." Sae said as she shot down my suggestion immediately.

"That personality is the reason you don't have a boyfriend at this age." I said to her immediately after hearing her.

"GET OUT!" Sae shouted immediately with a flustered look.

In moments a wall of things was thrown at me by the angry teacher. I stepped out of the room and closed the door as I heard the things hit the door and fall on the floor.

"So she can act like that. Good to know." I said nonchalantly before I walked away from her room.

Time skip

After the reveal of the class points the week was a bit more busier for me. Due to me agreeing to help Hirata, I would attend the meetings held by him and would give some opinions of my one to help the class.

Though I also interacted a lot more with the other students, especially the girls and I think my popularity has also increased due to it.

I'm not an ikeman like Hirata, but I am polite and respectful when talking with them and I always help them when they ask for help. That seems to appeal to the girls as they would ask me to help when Hirata is unable to, though some of the girls do seem to come to me first.

This of course had the added effect of making the boys more jealous of me. Ike and Yamauchi glare at me from time to time but Sudo is cool as he seems to respect me due to how I treat him and the fact that I was more physically fit than him.

And so the first week of May went by and the second week came as I sat in my class and attended it. It should also be mentioned that Sae has started to treat me more coldly after my last comment towards her, not that it matters in any way.

Almost all of them are paying attention to the class as they don't want to lose anymore points. Almost since Sudo seems to not care about the points and just sleeps almost all the time. But today, Ayanokouji seems to be in the same boat as he is falling asleep, which is unusual.

"W-whoah!?" Ayanokoji shouted suddenly as he sat straight and lost his sleep.

Of course, that was immediately rectified by Horikita as she stabbed his arm with her compass. Why she is using a compass specifically is beyond me but maybe she likes to hurt him.