Chapter 9

It has been three days since the club fair and I can say that I'm doing perfectly fine. It is currently lunch time and since I had completed eating I decided to go out and take a walk. Except for the fact that I am now leaning on the side of a building.

"Do you mind?" I asked Fuka who has her right hand on the wall as she is kabedoning me, or whatever that thing the Japanese call it.

I was just walking when she came and did this to me as I am now looking at her as she has the same smirk on her face.

"What? Can't I see the kouhai-kun that interested me?" Fuka said to me with a smirk.

"Well, as far as I can see I didn't do anything interesting. Also, I don't want anyone to see this and start some rumours." I said to her with my default emotionless face.

"Still the same face. You're still interesting kouhai-kun." Fuka said with her smirk.

"You speak as if any other boy would be a blushing mess when you do this to them." I said to her with a raised eyebrow.

"Actually kouhai-kun, that's exactly what other boys acted like." Fuka said with a smirk.

"Bruh. Are you serious?" I asked her when I heard that with a deadpan look.

"Do you think I would like about something like that?" Fuka asked me with her ever-present smirk.

"As a matter of fact, no you don't have any reason to lie to me." I said to her when I heard that.

"No panic, no nervousness, no nothing. You really have a good poker face kouhai-kun. The only other person I can say who has that is the president." Fuka said with the same smirk.

"You always have that smirk on your face?" I asked her in a bored tone.

Fuka just smirked at my answer before she then closed the distance between us. She brought her body closer to mine. Her face is now right in front of me just like before so I can feel her breathing as well, her chest is very close to mine alongside the rest of her body.

The hell is wrong with this girl?

"What in the ever living fuck are you doing?" I asked her with a raised eyebrow.

"Ohhh, getting a bit dirty mouthed are we? Girls don't like that." Fuka said with the same smirk on her face.

"You don't even care about that." I said to her with a deadpan.

"That's right kouhai-kun. You figured me out just fine. Have any other things you learned about me?" Fuka asked me with a smirk.

"Why should I say anything?" I asked her.

"Because I want to hear what you think about me? Just curious." Fuka said to me with the same smirk.

"You're a person who only does what she wants and doesn't have much of an interest in anything. And just like you said you only work for things that interest you. Which is the reason why you are acting like this and why you are bringing your body this close to me. Can I ask why you're bringing your body close to mine?" I asked her with an emotionless face.

"I wanted to get a reaction our of you and thought that doing this will get it. But it looks like I was wrong. You are still interesting kouhai-kun." Fuka said before she moved away.

"Noted. Now please don't do anything like this again. I'd rather not go through the trouble." I said to her as I straightened my uniform.

"Sure kouhai-kun. Whatever you say." Fuka said with a smirk which caused me to raise an eyebrow.

I felt that something was weird about her agreeing to my words so easily. But I just wanted to get away from her so that no rumours would spread around.

Why did I even come across this girl? I should've just stayed and eaten my lunch in my class.

I left the place as I sighed. I glanced at the girl as she still has that smirk on her face. I went back to my class and sat at my chair and waited for it to begin.

Time skip

I am now just on a walk through the campus at night. I didn't feel like staying in that room so I decided to go on a walk.

I came across a vending machine so I bought a can of juice and kept on with my walk. It was going well until I heard the sound of a camera clicking which caused me to blink. I looked at the place where I heard the sound as it was at the back of a building.

"Hmm, just a peek." I said to myself as I slowly walked there and peeked through the corner.

There I saw a pink haired girl who seemed to be taking pictures of herself. I didn't make any noise as I looked at her as she clicked some pictures. She seemed to be taking a look at them and I decided that I should just get out of here.

"Wh-Who's there?!" The girl suddenly said stopping me from walking away.

Did I get captured in her photo? If that's the case then this will be a problem. And I can't just walk away, otherwise she will think that someone is stalking her.

With that thought I sighed to myself and walked into the open in front of her.

"It Aaron Benedict from class 1-D." I said as I walked in front of her.

But when I saw her face my eyes widened a bit as I recognised her.

"You're the girl that sits beside me." I said a bit surprised.

I didn't think she would be someone who likes to take photos of herself considering how shy she is. But I guess you learn something everyday.

As I looked at her she seemed to be getting more nervous as her mouth was opening and closing. Then she ran away from the place as she threw her camera back. I immediately moved and caught the camera before it hit the ground as I sighed a bit.

"She really needs to get more control over herself." I said to myself as I looked at the camera.

It wasn't damaged so it was fine. She had already run away and I didn't want to follow her lest I spook her more.

"Well, this was an eventful day... Not." I said as I scratched my head.

I opened my can of drink and drank it as I walked away from there with the camera in my hand.

"I'll just give this back to her in class." I said as I walked away.

(A/N: Aaron harem suggestions: Fuka, Sae, Airi, Hiyori, Haruka, Ichinose, Horikita Suzune, Nazuna, Ibuki, Chie, Mako, Kamuro, Sato, Chiaki, Himeno, Nanase?, Should I add her or not? Suggestions are still open.
Ayanokoji harem suggestions: Arisu, Ichika, Kei.
Thanks for reading my book.)