Chapter 12

The swimming class was after lunch so after the lunch break was over we went to the pool.

"Wow, it’s the pool!" Ike said excitedly when he saw the pool.

The group of boys were facing the indoor pool, I was lagging a bit as I didn't have much excitement at it. Though I will admit that the pool is very big.

"Let’s go together, Ayanokouji." Ike called out to Ayanokoji.

"Eh? Uh, s-sure." Ayanokoji said before he followed the group of boys.

"You don't seem that interested." I said to Koenji who was slowly walking.

"I have no need to needlessly rush. Besides, I will always be the best whether I go first or last." Koenji said as he flicked his hair.

"Well, I guess it should be expected of you." I said as I started to walk as well.

"You don't seem much excited as well Aaron-boy." Koenji said getting me to look at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Is that your nickname for me?" I asked him as I looked at him.

"Of course. It is fitting." Koenji said to me with the same face.

As we were reaching the locker room the door opened and the boys rushed out with Ike at the front as he has an excited expression.

"Okay, I didn't expect them to finish so quickly." I said as I blinked at their speed.

"Hmph. It only shows how needy and desperate they are for a touch of the opposite gender. Meanwhile I don't even have to try." Koenji said with full confidence.

"This school’s really the best! It’s even better than a city pool!" Ike shouted happily as he is wearing swimming trunks alongside the other boys.

Well, it is a 50 metre pool with crystal clear water so it's understandable. It's very hard to find pools of this size.

"Where are the girls? Are they not here yet?" Ike said as he looked around before he started to sniff the air like a dog.

Are you fucking serious right now? How perverted and desperate is this guy to see a girl?

I just looked at him with my same emotionless face. I turned to look at Koenji to see that he wasn't there as I saw the locker door close.

"They take a while to change after all." Ayanokoji said to him as I spotted him standing beside him.

"Hey, what would happen if I suddenly jumped into the girl’s locker room?" Ike asked him happily.

What does he think will happen? That those girls would welcome him and be happy about it.

"They’d beat you up and file charges against you." Ayanokoji immediately said to him.

"… Don’t ruin my fantasies with such a real answer." Ike said as he shivered a bit.

I don't think he will ever be able to get a girlfriend with that attitude.

"If you stare at the girl’s swimsuits too much, they’ll probably hate you." Ayanokoji said to him.

Is Ayanokoji trying to give him advice so that the girls don't hate him.

"Are there any boys that wouldn’t stare!? … What will I do if I get a boner…" Ike said to him before he gained a thoughtful look at the second one.

Yes, there are boys who wouldn't stare. Case in point being Koenji, he would probably just be praising himself rather than looking at other girls. And as for his second question, well the girls will probably hate him until we graduate leaving him as a single guy for three years.