End something to start everything

*Harry is a policeman, one of the best, probably because his dad was one too. Or is. He doesn't know. But what people like about him is his seriousness, he takes his job for granted and he knows nothing can fool him into forgiving a bad man. Same with this new killer in town, he saw him, his height isn't the tallest, he's definitely shorter, but he is a good one and Harry is ready to get him. Harry sneaks on the rooftop and sees his killer, Louis, at the edge of the building with his knees on his chest, his body shaking like crazy and his face buried in his arms. Harry takes a step towards him but he hears sobs and he stops.  Harry frowns and takes a step back not understanding why he cries*

Louis: shit shit shit

*Suddenly someone comes on the rooftop and Harry hides behind a wall. He sees a girl and he thinks it's probably his girlfriend but she says one thing*

Girl: baby brother? 

*And with this Louis froze, he wiped off his tears fast and turned to her smiling*

Louis: my sister? 

*The girl runs in his arms and he buried his face in her neck trying so hard not to cry*

Louis: I… I had to, Any…

Any: I know. I know. You're strong. I'm sorry.

Louis: I'm fine he was a shit anyway. 

*Any looks at him and he looks away*

Louis: what are you doing here?

Any: I knew I'll find you here

Louis: oh. 

Any: it's okay to cry.

Louis: me? Crying? I'm not crying. Why would I? You should go home, sister, to your husband. Don't walk around alone at night. 

Any: he's in the car waiting for me

Louis: oh. Good. Good. He better take care of you. 

Any: of course he does. You can come with us.

Louis: no. No. I have police searching for me everywhere… 

Any: no way out?

Louis: just death darling. 

Any: please don't. 

Louis: I won't, don't worry. I have someone to protect. 

Any: our parents would be proud. 

Louis: I don't know Any… this isn't something they wished for me. Not even close.

Any: yes, but you are doing it to survive. This is what matters. 

Louis: for you. For the officers searching for me, not really. 

Any: those officers killed them. They don't care about anything. 

Louis: yeah… probably. 

*Any hugs him tight*

Any: Go to sleep Lou.

Louis: I will. You can go home I'll go to sleep in a minute 

Any: okay. Good night 

Louis: good night. 

*Any kisses his head and leaves the building. Louis starts crying again and Harry leaves the rooftop more confused than ever. He goes home and Zayn greets him with a smile*

Harry: Hello Z.

Zayn: so? Did you get the big murderer? 

Harry: I couldn't find him…