Even the law angel can kill you

*Harry wakes up feeling a huge neck pain maybe because of the position he's been placed in.*

Louis: muffin?

*Harry looks at him immediately and Louis is actually next to him. They are in a small room, Harry feels like if he stretches his legs he will reach the other wall. But he doesn't see the other wall because it's dark. He tries to move his arms but his arms are tied to his back and his breath starts going unwell*

Louis: hey. Look at me.

*Harry looks at Louis and thank god the door has a hole in it because the light goes directly on Louis' face*

Louis: we'll be fine love. I promise. Come here.

Harry: y-your ankle?

Louis: it's fine muffin, I promise it's fine

Harry: you? How are you? How are you feeling?

Louis: baby? Calm down.

Harry: ANDREW STYLES COME OUT YOU COWARD.

Louis: I tried that already.

Harry: you need your meds. IDIOT, COME HERE

Louis: baby baby look at me. Now.

*Harry looks at him and Louis tilts his head smiling and Harry's eyes fill with sadness and Louis leans towards him kissing his forehead*

Harry: I can't lose you.

Louis: you won't. C'mon cuddle.

*Harry puts his head on his shoulder and Louis kisses his head*

Louis: I love you, no matter what.

Harry: I love you so much.

*The door opens and a man's silhouette enters*

Andrew: such a cute scene. So much love. So many promises. You won't lose me. I love you. Oh your true colors will show.

Harry: let him go! Dad he's innocent stop.

Andrew: nah

Harry: OKAY LISTEN TO ME, I SWEAR TO GOD I'LL KILL YOU MYSELF STUPID SHIT. LET HIM GO, LET ME GO, BECAUSE IF SOMETHING HAPPENS TO THIS MAN, IT'LL BE HELL ON EARTH. COWARD.

Andrew laughs: are you really protecting him? don't forget what I did for you son

Harry: Look at me. My mum always taught me to treat people with kindness but if I lose him, I will show you what you taught me and it's gonna go down pretty fast you little shit.

Andrew: well... I won't make any decision to break you apart from this shit. He will.

*Andrew turns on the lights and Louis' parents are in front of them. Andrew takes off the scarfs from their mouths and leaves leaving Louis and Harry shocked*

Woman: Lou?

*Louis' breath stopped and Harry closed his eyes leaning on the wall. He'll have to choose.*

Man: Louis. Are you here son?

Louis: yes.

Man: what happened to your ankle? Was it the bracelet?

Louis: yes.

Man: what did you do?

Louis: became a murderer.

Man: why?

Louis: I was forced to.

Man: look, son, he will make you choose. No matter who you choose we will be proud of you.