Guilty

The moment Louis feels him heavier on his chest he slowly gets out of bed and leaves the house going right at the station. His bad thoughts won again*

Man: HANDS UP

Louis: please help me. 

Man: on the ground! Now.

Louis: I ask for my lawyer. Zayn Malik.

Man: yeah yeah. Later.

Louis: please. Please you have no idea who you're dealing with. I was forced to do everything. Please. Please they tried to kill me. Please. 

*Harry was woken up by hos phone and by the way he was not feeling Louis next to me, something bad happened. He takes the phone, the station, something bad surely happened.*

Harry: officer Styles here.

Man: Mr Styles, Louis Tomlinson is here we are waiting for you.

*Harry's heart stopped again*

Harry: I'm coming. 

*He ends the call and calls the nanny. He puts the phone down staring at his hands*

Harry: God why do you torture him so bad? 

*Harry throws the pillow on the ground and buries his face in his hands. He realised Louis' thoughts won over his heart and his heart was hurting for him because he doesn't deserve this even if he thinks he does. The man locks Louis in a cell and he sits down sighing and burying his face in his hands. Half an hour later Zayn enters*

Zayn: Louis? What-

Louis: they tried to kill me… I-I came here as fast as I could. They… they are everywhere. 

Zayn: does the big boss know? 

Louis: no he doesn't… he was sleeping and I sneak into the night. I know a few ways.

Zayn: shit. 

Louis: i had to… they wanted to kill me. I… how… I'm…

Zayn: okay… calm down. You will have to give a declaration. Tell everything. 

Louis: and the woman? That short one? 

Zayn: that too.

Louis: are you sure? I'm scared.

Zayn: yeah she can help a lot. 

Louis: okay. I don't think I have much time left until the big boss finds out.

Zayn: you have none.

*Harry enters the room and remains frozen for a second and starts laughing*

Harry: well I couldn't imagine something like that Mr Tomlinson… after all this time? You decided to turn yourself in?

Louis: they wanted to kill me. I couldn't run forever. 

Harry: good choice what can I say. 

Louis: and plus… are you not happy you finally got the big killer? 

Harry: I'm in the nine cloud. Really happy.

Louis: are you gonna take the statement? 

Harry: yeah. Handcuff him!

*Louis is being handcuffed and Harry stares at him leaving and turns to Zayn*

Harry: thanks.

Zayn: for what?

Harry: for this splendid idea.

*Harry pats his shoulders and Zayn stares at him knowing exactly what this means. Harry enters in the interrogation room and sits on the chair in front of Louis*