I need you

They spent the whole night cuddled and they woke up when they heard Ema shouting*

Ema: Moning!

*Louis frowned and looked at Harry*

Louis: what is she saying? 

Harry smiles: she's saying, Good morning. 

Louis pouts: shut up

Harry giggles: wait here.

*Harry gets up and brings Ema in the living room. The moment she sees Louis a big smile shows up on her face*

Ema: DADA.

Louis: omg. Come here baby

*Harry pouts and gives her to Louis. Louis places her on his belly and she looks at him smiling. Harry sits on the floor and rests his face in his hand looking at Louis. He let the walls down. He is back but still not good. Something is bothering him and Harry doesn't know what. Ema accepted him immediately and Harry couldn't be happier while Louis accepted her too and this is everything Harry wished for. Louis answers everytime Ema says dada and Harry smiles everytime. Louis gets closer to Ema's ear and whispers softly*

Louis: let's say hello to this lost puppy.

*Ema waves at Harry*

Louis and Ema: Hello!

Harry laughs: what?

Louis: he's back girly 

Ema: yes dada.

*Ema hugs his neck and Louis closes his eyes hugging her back*

Louis: I'll go now. Go with your favourite man

*Harry picks her up and looks at Louis and something hits him. Does he think he's not good enough? Does he really think he's a monster? Harry puts Ema on the couch and hugs Louis tight*

Harry: Louis? 

Louis: hm?

Harry: you are enough. 

*Louis froze in Harry's arms and Harry closed his eyes knowing he was right. His heart is hurting for him and Louis tightens the grip*

Louis: I have to go and you know it. 

Harry: yeah. 

Louis: wanna watch the stars with me tonight? Can you?

Harry: of course. I missed doing that.

Louis: shush. You've been waiting for me on top of that building all night. 

Harry: shush. No one knows. 

*Louis kisses Ema's head and leaves. Later that night Harry goes to the building but he hears Louis fighting with someone. He gets to the top and sees him and his sister. He decides to stay there but still close because he wanted Louis to know he's there for him*

Louis: CAN ANYONE SEE HOW MUCH I'M TRYING AND BE PROUD OF ME FOR ONCE!? 

Any: trying what, Louis? You're killing people constantly. 

Louis: REALLY, ANY? It's so freaking easy for you to talk when you didn't see your family get killed in front of your eyes! Where were you when our world fell down? I was locked in a basement listening, where were you? OUT OF THE HOUSE? WHERE WERE YOU WHEN I WAS CRYING IN A PRISON BECAUSE I WAS TREATED LIKE A CRIMINAL WHEN ALL THAT I DID WAS HELP MY FAMILY? IT'S SO FREAKING EASY TO JUDGE WHEN YOU WERE OUT OF THIS! YOU WANNA KNOW SOMETHING SISTER? YOU ARE THE REASON I KILLED THE FIRST OFFICER! IT'S SO EASY TO JUDGE WHEN YOU DON'T HAVE LIVES THAT DEPEND ON YOUR CHOICES RIGHT?