"Did you do it?"

Next day Harry woke up alone something very normal for Louis and his day went on good. It was a peaceful day until he got one call from his sister*

Gemma: A man, he gun, shit he'll take me. Jake at work. Haz please save me

*And with that the phone call ended leaving Harry absolutely terrified next to the phone. He immediately drove to her house and found nothing. He checked everywhere he could and he couldn't find her. After a long period of searching and trying to find her Harry is out of power, his hands are shaking and he feels like he can't breathe so he lets his team work and go home terrified to even think that Louis did it.* 

Harry: please Louis don't do this to me.

He finally got home and by this time Louis already knew about it and he came to his house to be there for him. Louis peaks his head and sees Harry locking up the car and walking towards the front door. He stops and looks right at Louis and Louis sees something he never saw in his eyes disappointment and anger. He opens the door and moves away*

Harry: enter! 

*Louis walks towards him*

Louis: I'm so sorry about your sister I-

*The door closes loudly and Louis turns to Harry and sees tears in his eyes, something he couldn't notice from afar. He looks right in his eyes and Louis just knows what the next question is*

Harry: d-did you do it?

*Louis' breath stopped.*

Louis: me?

Harry: yes you. Did you do it? Did you take her? 

Louis: of course not.

Harry: of course not. *Laughs* amazing. 

Louis: do you really think I did it?

Harry: it wouldn't surprise me.

Louis: really??

Harry: yes! Yes because you have this hate on us, BUT SHE'S INNOCENT SHE IS NOWHERE CLOSE TO LAW SHE IS NOT AN ANGEL OF LAW HOW YOU CALL US. IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING AGAINST ME, FREAKING KILL ME NOT HER! 

*Louis takes a step back and blinks*

Louis: do you really think I would kidnap your sister? 

Harry: WOULD YOU?

Louis: WOULD I? YOU TELL ME. MY FAMILY WAS MURDERED IN FRONT OF ME, DO YOU THINK I'D KIDNAP YOUR FAMILY? MY SISTERS DIED IN FRONT OF ME DO YOU THINK I'D KILL YOUR SISTER? ARE YOU STUPID? DO YOU REALLY THINK THE WORST OF ME? AFTER EVERYTHING WE WENT THROUGH? AFTER ALL THE TRUST I PUT IN YOU DO YOU THINK I'D DO THAT?

Harry: maybe not you… your people!

Louis: MY PEOPLE GIVE ORDERS THEY DON'T TAKE ACTIONS! I AM THE IDIOT THAT DOES THEM!

*Harry looks at him crying and Louis' heart breaks because all he sees is pain and regret in his eyes*

Harry: I pray to God it wasn't you. I swear I do. Because I wouldn't be able to take it. But if I found out you did it Louis I swear to God I'll kill you.

Louis: okay.

Harry: I'm sorry.

Louis: it's okay. I'm a killer at the end of the day. 

*Harry starts crying burying his face in his hands*

Harry: I-I'm sorry I-I j-just don't know what t-to do anymore 

Louis: nonono

*Louis hugs him to his chest and Harry hugs him back*

Louis: it's okay. It's totally okay. I know how it is. But you'll find her, you are the biggest officer. I believe in you, she believes in you. It's okay.