Annoying

*And finally for the first time in the last years they slept so well. Louis slept like an angel and didn't let go of Harry at all. In the morning they've been woken up by Ema who was saying Good morning and this time Louis went to her. She greeted him with a big smile and Louis smiled even bigger hugging her in his arms*

Louis: God why can't I be free?

*Louis kisses her head and they go to Harry. They talked and played with her and the time for Louis to leave came. He softly kissed Ema's head and looked at Harry*

Harry: today I'll go with Gem to the club… 

Louis smiles: uhh like a teenager, who do you wanna conquer? 

Harry: I'll definitely find someone. 

*Louis raises his eyebrows*

Louis: I will secretly *whispers* kill them

Harry: uhhh really? Fine then I won't do anything… God… 

*They both laugh and Louis grabs his t-shirt pulling him closer and fixing his hair smiling*

Louis: have fun, I'll come tomorrow night. 

Harry frowns: no. You can come today.

Louis: I don't want to interrupt you with your date…

Harry: well you better interrupt me and my date.

Louis: I love it when you're drunk though… okay.

*Harry giggles and Louis gets out of bed*

Louis: bye bye muffin. 

Harry: bye bye 

*Later that day Harry just got out of the club at 2am and Gemma was coming behind too. Louis was sitting outside the club on a bench waiting for him and when he showed up Louis saw him with a man. Harry raised his arm pulling from his embrace and stepped away*

Harry: hands off. 

*Louis smiles softly and sees the way Harry is hardly walking in a straight line. The man touches him again and Harry freezes on the spot making Louis stand up watching them carefully. The man tries to kiss him and Harry hits his leg throwing him at 6 feet away on the grass*

Harry: no is no.

*Louis giggles and goes to him but Harry looks at him frowned*

Harry: who are you? 

Louis whispers: I'm the one you cuddled with last night 

Harry: impossible 

Louis: why is it impossible? 

Harry: because, look at you

Louis: what is wrong with me?

Harry: nothing! You're too beautiful you wouldn't look at me.

Louis: C'mon…

Harry: no like literally… my ex told me that I have to change when we first met so I guess I am pretty annoying, right? And weak. And not a good boyfriend. 

Louis: muffin what are you talking about? 

*Harry's eyes open wide*

Harry: I love muffins. 

Louis: yeah I know, you always have a packet of muffins on the coffee table. 

Harry: how do you know?

Louis: maybe because I am Louis? Where's Gemma?

Harry: she was right behind…

Louis: okay I will ask you to do one thing, okay?