Something is wrong

*After three hours the sentence is that Louis has to be at house arrest for 6 more months and they couldn't be happier. Harry was filling up some papers while Louis was in the separate prisoners room. Suddenly a man comes inside and Louis recognises him immediately. One of the people that killed his parents*

Man: Well well well… I can finally finish what Andrew didn't. 

Louis: hm really? 

Man: yeah. Stupid shit.

*The man slaps Louis and Louis touches his bleeding lip*

Man: You're worse than your dad.

*Louis looks at him right in the eyes but says nothing something that made him ever angrier so he punched him again making his lip bleed even more*

Louis: my dad did nothing to you and yet… it's a shame.

Man: you have no right to talk

*The man wants to punch him again but someone grabs his hand*

Zayn: out now and go talk with officer Harry. 

Man: you, Zayn, I thought you were a good man. He is a criminal. 

Zayn: and you are Michael Jackson 

Man: what?

Zayn: oh are we not saying false dreams? Sorry then. I made a mistake in the game. Out now.

Man: your dad was my superior you are nothing 

*Louis opens his mouth to say something but Zayn taps him on his back*

Zayn: look in the corner! 

*The man looks up and there is a camera*

Man: do you think I care? It's true! Your dad Zayn, was someone, you? You protect criminals. 

Zayn: he is my client and it's my job to protect him. Now leave the room so I can talk with my client and go to Harry.

Man: what will Harry do? I'm his dad's best mate.

Zayn: I don't know, go check. 

*The man leaves slamming the door and Zayn turns to Louis*

Zayn: I'll start to think I'm your number one hero.

*Louis giggles*

Zayn: are you okay? 

Louis nods: do you have something I can stop the bleeding? A tissue or something? 

Zayn: yeah wait.

*Zayn leaves the room and sees Harry in his office with the judge next to him and that man in front of them. He goes inside after knocking on the door and Harry hands him a tissue box*

Zayn: thank you, officer Harry. 

*Harry looks right in his eyes and Zayn nods softly making Harry smile. Louis is okay, not good but okay. This is what that meant.*

Harry: tell the prisoner I'm coming to take him to the house arrest in five minutes.

Zayn: okay.

Harry: okay Christian, after all the reasons I told before you are free to leave the station because you are dismissed. 

*Zayn leaves smiling and goes to Louis*

Zayn: here. Officer Harry is coming in five minutes.

Louis: okay.

Zayn: how are you?

*Louis looks right in his eyes and makes him signs to her closer*

Zayn whispers: You're not good are you?