Bleeding hearts

Harry slept all night holding Louis' shirt tight in his hand, Louis woke up around 7am his ankle hurting like hell so he spent the next hour watching Harry sleep. He saw him getting sad at some point but Louis tightened the hug and his face relaxed even more after a kiss on the forehead. Somehow Louis fell asleep again but they've been woken up by Ema walking in the room with her blanket in his arms and a sleepy face. She always comes to them in the morning for cuddles so they break apart letting Ema snuggle in the middle and they both kiss her head and hug her tight. They gave the statements and Harry's been called for a mission so Zayn came to Louis for a bit. now Louis stares at the wall frowned and confused, starting to believe that his feelings are real. Harry comes home and goes directly to change his clothes. When he comes back he finds Louis on the couch, his arms crossed on his chest. Harry kisses him*

Harry: hi babe, I didn't know you're here.

Louis: it's okay. And?

Harry: and what?

Louis: Zayn was here today… he got called, another murder? 

Harry: oh yeah. 

Louis: gun?

Harry: mhm… we were too late, but now we know what to expect. 

Louis: mhm.

Harry: what? 

Louis: the officer was shot?

Harry: yes babe, in the forehead. 

Louis: come closer. 

*Harry leans forward and Louis whispers*

Louis: I am the only one that knows how to shoot from them all.

*Harry pulled back*

Harry: well I guess one of them learned. 

Louis: mhm.

*Louis rubs his thumb over Harry's neck*

Louis: also… you should wash that shirt or it'll stain.

*Harry froze*

Louis: I was the only one that had a gun too.

Harry: wait… do you think I did it?

Louis: no… I'm just telling you things you should know. 

Harry: okay they are noted.

Louis nods: also… we don't let hostages get away so easily only if we have a deal

Harry: Louis, do you really think I'd make a deal with the people I want to get? Are you crazy? 

Louis: I might be if what I'll tell you next isn't true. But I want to tell you, I still love you, as much as I ever did I just don't want you to lose yourself.

Harry: what are you talking about?

Louis: so they got you, yeah? They kidnapped you. They locked you in the room we always lock hostages in and you had an episode because they tied you up. We, when we see we can hurt people mentally, we don't hurt them physically, this is why you have no signs of torture on your body. They tricked you. We are good at tricks, they fooled you into thinking that if you kill for them, you will get someone, they either faked your sister's kidnapping or they brought back dead people which are not real-

Man: Officer Harry… what a pleasure to meet you. I heard you have a big heart, you forgive murderers, you save them, you keep them in your house. For what? Do you think you can fill the gap your dad made?

*Harry stares at him with teary eyes and shaky hands and that man uncovered his mouth*

Man: do you feel bad for him? Poor, Louis, his family was killed in front of him…