Dada

*A couple of months passed and Harry didn't see Louis at all. Until today when Louis came to his door at 1am with something unexpected. Harry checks the camera. Louis looks awful. He is even crying. He's not good and now Harry is afraid to show up because of his reaction. One thing he learnt about him? He hates to be seen vulnerable. Louis stops in front of Harry's door and looks at the baby in his arms. He feels tears falling down his face but he wipes them down fast*

Louis: I'm not abandoning you… I promise you that… but I can't keep you either… I need you to be safe and I can't keep you safe. I need you to be loved and I can't give that to you. I need you to grow up in a lovely house and I don't have that… but this man will… I promise. I trust him. He'll love you. He'll give you everything I can't. Please be a good girl, yeah? And please don't hate me for this. 

*Louis kisses her head softly and places the car seat she's in on the ground and knocks on Harry's door. Harry slowly opens the door and stares at the baby*

Harry: omg

*Harry slowly picks her up and takes her inside. He sits down next to her and stares at her. The girl grabs his finger and Harry pouts*

Harry: oh shit.

*Harry stares at her and sees a note next to her*

"I know it's a lot to ask, idiot, but I know you can give her the love she deserves. And if it's too hard, give her to a good family.

The monster"

*Harry frowns and starts crying because she didn't deserve this and he feels this is not the whole story. The girl starts crying too and Harry picks her up, putting her to his chest and holding her softly. He wipes his tears off and whispers softly*

Harry: you don't have to cry baby I promise I'll be here. You dad didn't leave you, I promise 

*Harry kisses her head crying and goes to announce the authorities that he found a baby girl. Later that night he hears Ema crying. He runs in her room and picks her up*

Harry: sh sh sh hi. What happened? 

*The moment he placed her on his chest she stopped crying and just stared at him. Harry smiles widely and goes in the living room*

Harry: okay I got it. You hate sleeping as much as your dad does. I'm learning fast, am I not?

*She grabs his finger and Harry smiles*

Harry: I'm here baby. Never leaving. Never letting you go. 

*Ema looks right in his eyes and then drops her head on his chest*

Harry: thank you. 

*One year later Harry was on the floor with the baby sitting in front of him and he is showing her a photo of Louis*

Harry: this is dada

*The girl tilts her head*

Harry: yes Ema, he is your dada.

*She starts smiling and clapping*

Ema: Da-...da.

Harry smiles: yes baby. Omg you're so smart.

Ema: Dada.

*Harry hugs her to his chest and she looks at him pointing to the photo*

Ema: Dada?

Harry: we will have to wait for him to show up because he apparently doesn't want that… I promise I'm trying to find him but your dada is very very stubborn and he knows how to hide. 

Ema: yes

*Harry giggles and kisses her head*

Harry: you support him huh? Naughty girl.

*One year later, Harry still hasn't seen Louis. And Louis has been getting worse every day. He arrived at a point where he lost himself completely so he decided to go to the one he loves. Louis opens the door and hears her, laughing beautifully and just stares at her tears gathering in his eyes. He slowly steps back and leaves the house but Harry runs after him with the baby in his arms*

Harry: HEY.