Villain or hero

Judge: Guilty.

*Harry froze his hands turning into fists*

Judge: you are sentenced to 30 years in prison. But due to the evidence, we lower the sentence to two years of prison at home. In these 2 years you may not be able to leave the house, the city or the country, at any slight mistake you will be locked in prison for life for bad behavior. 

Louis nods: thank you.

Judge: the address you will stay at?

*Louis froze*

Louis: um your honor-

Harry: I'll take him.

Judge: why is that?

Harry: in his statement he said he doesn't have a house. I have a lot of empty rooms. And I can keep an eye on him. It'll be a win win

Judge: okay. 

*After everyone left Harry is called in the judge's room*

Harry: sir?

The judge smiles: Mr Styles. Take a seat

Harry: okay. Is there a problem?

Judge: depends how you see it.

Harry: um I don't understand  

Judge: you trust him completely. Why?

Harry: because I believe his statement is clearly very credible. The marks of torture confirms it and as we might know he is very good at killing people.  I think he definitely would've killed us if he wanted. I've been haunting him for years.

Judge: yeah. But you have a daughter. A daughter that happens to appear in your life out of nowhere a year after he appeared in your life. Is this the girl he was talking about? 

Harry: I don't know sir.

Judge: Mr Styles… you will let your daughter in the same house with a supposed serial killer… this shows something. 

Harry: yes sir.

Judge: there's a thin line between being the hero and being the villain. 

Harry: I know sir.

Judge: but what makes the difference is what or who is that line. For him, it was family that made him the villain, but most importantly it was, and I strongly believe that, it was love that brought him back to being the hero. 

Harry: must be like that sir.

Judge: do you believe everything we do is right? 

Harry: I can't say sir.

Judge: I'll tell you the answer. Probably no. But the law says something 

Harry: sir with all the respect, law is not showing the right choice always. If we would've followed the law, I would've had to kill him the moment he stepped in the station. It seems heartless to do that. Because you see? He was forced to do this. Not everyone is a murderer by choice. 

Judge: probably but most of them are.

*They hear knocks on the door and Zayn enters rushed his eyes going right at Harry*

Harry: what?

Zayn: what about coming to take your prisoner with you? 

Judge: did something happen?

Zayn: he refuses to leave the station. 

*Harry frowns and leaves the room going to the cell Louis was in.*